Frequent Contributor

Re: Prayers for all those so inclined for my nephew

Do not know you but that does not matter ..prayer will be said for your family. This must be so hard for all of you.
Regular Contributor

Thank you all I am reading this through tears your kindness is taken right to my heart. I am frightened as he is in intensive care and because of his stem cell transplant he has o immunity right now. but you are right all of you I do believe in the power of prayer that is why I am reaching out He is in an induced coma and his mom is at his side -thanks again

Super Contributor

On 8/4/2014 brancare said:

Thank you all I am reading this through tears your kindness is taken right to my heart. I am frightened as he is in intensive care and because of his stem cell transplant he has o immunity right now. but you are right all of you I do believe in the power of prayer that is why I am reaching out He is in an induced coma and his mom is at his side -thanks again

~ Blessings ~
Honored Contributor

I am so sorry your dear nephew is suffering like this. I pray that he is protected as he fights this battle and, eventually, triumphs. God bless him.

Regular Contributor

I believe in prayer & will offer my prayers & good wishes. My heart goes out to you & your family at this difficult time, but know that miracles do happen. Try to remain hopeful & positive; though challenging at times like this.

Valued Contributor

Prayers for your nephew's speedy recovery. The power of prayer!! Keep it going!

Occasional Contributor

Loving God, Heal this young man. Swaddle him in your Holy Spirit. Guide his medical team. Comfort all who love him.
Esteemed Contributor

On 8/4/2014 benzgirl said: Brancare...Do not underestimate the power of prayer. When two or more gather in His Name nothing is impossible....."Father God, we come together in agreement this evening asking your healing grace upon the life of this young man. We ask You to cover him, Father. That he would be covered by the blood of Jesus. Grant him Your perfect peace in this battle, Lord. We pray too, Father for his friends and family that they will be filled with Your peace and Your perfect and divine love. And let us be mindful always, Father, that it is not our will but Your will. We lay it all at Your feet, Father. In the Name of the One who keeps us from falling we pray....Amen"

Amen

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

On 8/4/2014 PhyllyG said: Loving God, Heal this young man. Swaddle him in your Holy Spirit. Guide his medical team. Comfort all who love him.

Amen

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Frequent Contributor

I don't believe we are strangers . We are all children of God living on this earth at this precise moment in time. We need to love and support each other . I will pray for your nephew and his mother. Believe our prayers will be heard .