Honored Contributor

Re: Prayers for all those so inclined for my nephew

It's not at all strange for us to pray for one another, in my opinion. Sending prayers up for your nephew, his loved ones, and the medical team.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

You got it!

And never hesitate to ask for a prayer. It works!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Frequent Contributor

Dear brancare, please know that my prayers are going out for your nephew and his whole family. Spikey's Mom

Esteemed Contributor

I hope others will join me in saying this prayer for your nephew. The voices of the many....

Think, o God, of our friend who is ill, whom we now commend to Your compassionate regard.

Comfort him upon his sickbed, and ease his suffering. We beg for deliverance, and submit that no healing is too hard for the Lord, if it be His will.

We therefore pray that You bless our friend with Your loving care, renew his strength, and heal what ails him in Your loving name.

Amen

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor

Done.

Super Contributor

Certainly. Prayer's for God healing and grace for all of you.

Super Contributor

On 8/4/2014 betteb said:

I hope others will join me in saying this prayer for your nephew. The voices of the many....

Think, o God, of our friend who is ill, whom we now commend to Your compassionate regard.

Comfort him upon his sickbed, and ease his suffering. We beg for deliverance, and submit that no healing is too hard for the Lord, if it be His will.

We therefore pray that You bless our friend with Your loving care, renew his strength, and heal what ails him in Your loving name.

Amen

Amen! I will pray also to St. Jude and the rosary.

Super Contributor

Brancare...Do not underestimate the power of prayer. When two or more gather in His Name nothing is impossible....."Father God, we come together in agreement this evening asking your healing grace upon the life of this young man. We ask You to cover him, Father. That he would be covered by the blood of Jesus. Grant him Your perfect peace in this battle, Lord. We pray too, Father for his friends and family that they will be filled with Your peace and Your perfect and divine love. And let us be mindful always, Father, that it is not our will but Your will. We lay it all at Your feet, Father. In the Name of the One who keeps us from falling we pray....Amen"
Frequent Contributor

I will say a prayer for him.

Valued Contributor

there are no strangers at a time like this, i'll certainly say a prayer for him. i'm so sorry he has to go through this. i hope there will be a light at the end of his tunnel.