Esteemed Contributor

Re: Prayers Needed for Gracie

@Gracies Mom Sending healing prayers and love to both Gracie & her family that loves her!SEnding you love and healing hugs.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Gracies Mom  Your sweet llittle Gracie is held in light and love as well as all of her family and friends.  

Honored Contributor

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/62/d9/dc/62d9dc97c2c4324f9bdc41d97995e726.jpg

Honored Contributor

I'll send prayers and hugs for ALL of you.  Hope daily Gracie is getting back to her old self. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!

Thanks to all of you---- your kind prayers and much love---Gracie is doing MUCH better!!! Her eyes have stopped darting, her head is tilting a bit less and she has stopped walking in circles so much!!! She has been able to rest more because she isn't as uncomfortable (therefore, we are able to rest too!). She is acting almost like herself, with some wobbling here and there. She is able to walk more--and so looks less depressed.

My hubby and I contiue to tell Gracie that there are many many prayers being offered for her return to good health!! Her vet has been keeping in touch with us, so she is being well monitered.

I am grateful to the vet for advising us NOT to put Gracie to rest--that she still has a lot to live for and this is NOT her time to go to the Rainbow Bridge!!!! Bless him!!!

And bless all of you, too----cannot thank you all enough for your good wishes and messages--and all of the prayers---all of those things are priceless!!! Please continue the prayers for our beloved Gracie!!!! I wish Gracie could thank each one of you personally!!!! BIG HUGS!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Gracies Mom,Happy news!  Yah Gracie!!

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

Great news for Gracie and her family!  So happy she is feeling better, and you all are able to get some rest!  She has proven that it's not her time to go, and that she still has much love left to give!  She's a strong little lady!!!  16x16_heart.png

Trusted Contributor

Prayers !!!!

Trusted Contributor

Asking Saint Francis of Assisi to intercede with my prayers for Gracie and her mommy.

Valued Contributor

UPDATE: Gracie is much better from the vestibular condition that hit her so suddnely! I want to thank each and every one of you for the kind words and prayers!

And now an update to the above update..........

At 3am yesterday morning Gracie woke us--she was frantic to go out--hubby took her and she had massive diarrhea. I thought it might be from the steroid. Gracie went on to have terrible diarrhea four more times--we were up all night with her--she was restless sand pretty sick.

Once the vet opened in the morning, I called to tell him what was going on. He felt that Gracie had some kind of intestinal infection--it was not a side effect of any of her meds. The vet did a stool sample analysis and she did have a bad bug! Gracie started taking Flagyl and Amoxicillin and after that first dose, the intestinal issue went away--those antibiotics work quickly!! Gracie is much better--no more diarrhea--she is resting comfortably--and we all were able to sleep last night (we were wiped out!!--all three of us!!). No idea where she picked up the infection--possibly at the vet's office? We had her there three days in a row last week. There is an area in front of the office where dogs go potty (Gracie does too)--maybe she caught something from there? The vet's office is very clean, but you never know, right? Anyway, I'm hoping sweet Gracie is once again on her way to good health--my poor baby--she's is such a trooper!!

I appreciate all of your good wishes---I wish you all a wonderful weekend and God bless!!!!

GraciesMommy