Esteemed Contributor

@IamMrsG, thinking of you and saying prayers for you and your hubby this morning.

Regular Contributor

On the way....

Honored Contributor

Re: Prayer Request

[ Edited ]

IamMrsG wrote:

@Happycat01, @docsgirl@homedecor1@sxmgirl@Irish1210,
@AKgirl, @Goldie76@CAcableGirl@Lapdog, @twinny70@birdmama, @mzlg, @Dee Dee C, @Marieanne,
@noodleann, @makena@Renata@Codemom, @foolywooly@Lilysmom,  @Auntg@Jubilant@pooky1@meallen616@starpolisher

@Zhills, @dreamieLil@3suwm5, and @dooBdoo    (Please accept my apology if I skipped anyone.)

I often sit here and ask myself why I waste time on these forums, why I subject myself to the vitriol that can be so rampant here.  You are why.  It has been truly heart warming to read your offers of prayers, encouragement and messages. @birdmama, I had to walk away after reading your post.  To think that “somewhere out there” a candle glows in the home of a complete stranger as representation of prayer offered for us stunned me. @Renata, thank you so much for adding Mr. G. to your church’s prayer list.  We need as large a circle of prayer around him as we can get.

Here is the best update I have at this moment: His bone marrow is not working as it should. They think it’s a blood cancer, but not leukemia. This would be a second cancer for him, as he also has metastasized prostate cancer.  It is possible the radiation treatments he had for that damaged his bone marrow.

I cannot adequately thank you all for your generosity of spirit.  I may not ‘know’ you, but I love you, each and every one.

My heart goes out to you and your dear husband, @IamMrsG.   You are always so kind and generous to everyone here.    I will continue to pray and I hope you can feel the love that all of us are sending to both of you across the miles.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

@IamMrsG, I am so sorry to hear about Mr.G. I will keep both of you in my prayers. I am no stranger to the worry you are experiencing. Take care of yourself and do whatever you can to remain peaceful and strong for your husband. Blessings to both of you and hope for a full recovery for Mr.G.

Trusted Contributor

@IamMrsG  I'm so sorry for the troubled times you and your husband are facing.  And you said he's been through this before. I am more than honored to pray for you both. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Prayer Request

[ Edited ]

@IamMrsG

You are not a stranger to me, and part of you is your husband. My thoughts and good wishes are with both of you during this time of his many serious health issues.

You stay strong and well,

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Valued Contributor

Prayers to Padre Pio for Mr G--and for you too Mrs G. Padre Pio helped me survive cancer after 6 years of treatment. The ladies in this forum were so positive and supportive when I was going through dark days---I'm not surprised they are all praying for your hubby and you during this hard time. Prayer is very powerful--miracles do happen everyday---blessings to you and Mr G!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Prayers and much love to you both. So sorry to hear of the reason for the prayers. Lifting both of you up daily. Putting your names on my fridge so I won't forget each day.

Please keep us updated as you are able.Heart

Respected Contributor

Thank you, @Renata22.  He just received a phone call to return to the hospital tomorrow morning.

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Honored Contributor

You and Mr. G. are in his hands.  Prayers for you both.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."