Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,223
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

hckynutjohn:  totally agree with your suggestion to see a foot doctor which is what I did when the PF occurred in my right foot. It was from him that I received the exercise regimen for my foot.  I bought a wide elastic band that I use to stretch my foot.  I hold it for 10 seconds, release, repeat. I do this throughout the day as I watch TV or intermittently when I'm reading and need a break.


What I learned is that one must be consistent exercising otherwise it just doesn't make a diff.  

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown