Honored Contributor

I tried it but it tastes so sour to me.

Trusted Contributor

@scatcat wrote:

I buy POM at Aldi and Costco. Cheaper there. I drink a mixture of POM, Cranberry juice and water.

Bingo! Agree! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Moonlady wrote:
  1. The POM brand is good, but I like the Smart Juice brand. All the others, the so-called "natural" brands taste like swill.

As a matter of fact, I like the varieties Smart Juice offers: pomegranate, blueberry, tart cherry...and they have a lot of "blends" which are popular, too. I like their antioxidant blend. Each variety is priced, in stores, at smartjuice.jpg5.99 for a 33.3 oz bottle.

These juices can be very expensive but, as another poster mentioned, they can be beneficial even in 4-oz servings.

Thank you for telling us about this juice brand. I just looked the labels up online and there are no added sweetness and the calories are low. I’m going to look for them at Publix. 

Trusted Contributor

I've been drinking the POM brand, but recently tried R.W. Knudsen that I purchased at Sprouts. It was slightly less expensive than POM and I like the taste. I buy the Pure Pomegranate. Drink 6oz in the morning with 2tsp of elderberry extract mixed in. Great mixture of antioxidants and I'm feeling the benefits of this daily dose.

Trusted Contributor
I really appreciate this feedback. I've been researching all the different brands. I got Pom Wonderful on sale & I'm diluting it with water.