@Reever wrote:

I am on:

200 Mg of CoQ10

500 Mg of Turmeric

4000 IU of Vitamin D

Andrew Lessmans Essential 1 vitamin

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Please share your vitamine regimine

300 coQ10 . B12, turmeric, 5000D,  Hair and nails,  chlorlestorcare, . liver/brain, omega 3, chrondrite,  eye, one essential,iron,  and a few others.  I,m 82 and no prescription meds.  I start early and take throughout the day. I eat well and exercise.  Walk 5 miles, bike, lift weights, and yoga.  Also zumba gold at the gym.  I started exercising about 60 years ago.  I

love Anrew Lessman vits.  They work for me.  Oh, I also drink his collagen peptides with MSM.  Everyone complimeents my skin and don,t believe my age. They take me for early 60,S.  I will be a healthy looking corpse.  A little humor.  

Trusted Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

300 coQ10 . B12, turmeric, 5000D,  Hair and nails,  chlorlestorcare, . liver/brain, omega 3, chrondrite,  eye, one essential,iron,  and a few others.  I,m 82 and no prescription meds.  I start early and take throughout the day. I eat well and exercise.  Walk 5 miles, bike, lift weights, and yoga.  Also zumba gold at the gym.  I started exercising about 60 years ago.  I

love Anrew Lessman vits.  They work for me.  Oh, I also drink his collagen peptides with MSM.  Everyone complimeents my skin and don,t believe my age. They take me for early 60,S.  I will be a healthy looking corpse.  A little humor.  

You are so impressive, @qvcaddition! I admire you for what you’re keeping up with!  You make me look pathetic!  😀

Esteemed Contributor

@Teddie

@Teddie wrote:

@qvcaddition wrote:

You are so impressive, @qvcaddition! I admire you for what you’re keeping up with!  You make me look pathetic!  😀

No, if you can or if you are, exercise.  I just love and am addicted to it, so are my kids the oldest 60, this year.  The two others 56, 58.  They have been exercising for years.  I start ed young for figure, not realizing it would be so helpful in old age.  So whenever I can, I tell young people at the gym, continue your exercise through the years if you can.  Anything you can do. I tell my elderly friends that can,t walk well, to do the sitting down exercises.  My 93 yr.friend went to the gym today.  She lifts weights and swims.  It,s putting your mind to doing something for your well being.  Whatever you can.  I just happen to have a lot of energy.  Maybe all the vits. Ha

Trusted Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

@Teddie

@Teddie wrote:

@qvcaddition wrote:

No, if you can or if you are, exercise.  I just love and am addicted to it, so are my kids the oldest 60, this year.  The two others 56, 58.  They have been exercising for years.  I start ed young for figure, not realizing it would be so helpful in old age.  So whenever I can, I tell young people at the gym, continue your exercise through the years if you can.  Anything you can do. I tell my elderly friends that can,t walk well, to do the sitting down exercises.  My 93 yr.friend went to the gym today.  She lifts weights and swims.  It,s putting your mind to doing something for your well being.  Whatever you can.  I just happen to have a lot of energy.  Maybe all the vits. Ha

@qvcaddition  You are a delight. : )  

If my dad were living he’d be your age now. He was very active and did a lot of work and never looked his age. He had a full, thick head of hair and hardly much graying. He was so handsome. We lost him when he was 71. 

You encourage and inspire me.  Hugs to you.  : )

Super Contributor

I take vitamin D3

Astaxanthin 12mg

Olive Leaf Extract 750mg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I take Andrew Lessman's 1 a Day multi-vitamin.

I take 2 AL cranberry capsules once a day as well as a heavy duty probiotic once a day, both for chronic UTI issues.