Respected Contributor

Please help me find a massager presented in December

The electric massager is a one piece item that has two red-glowing (heat?) "knobs" that can rest against the back of your neck.

TIA

Respected Contributor

Re: Please help me find a massager presented in December

It was Hometics shiatsu - I'm returning mine - the massage part of it was rock hard and actually hurt my neck and back - the heat portion was laughable.

Esteemed Contributor

The massage was too rough for my back, but my DD loved it.  So guess who ended up with the massager??? Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@hoosieroriginal, thank you for your quick reply.  I am crossing the massager off my list. 

Respected Contributor

@corita, thank you for your review of the massager.  I decided I will not order one.

Respected Contributor

@Big Sister  - You're welcome.   I really wanted it to work well - but oh well, another bad product.  I was really looking forward to the heat part of it - but it just wasn't there. 

Esteemed Contributor

I also ordered it and found it was not comfortable for my neck.  However, I have serious IT band pain, so I put my leg on it and it works wonders.  Doesn't look so great and graceful, but it really reduces the pain level.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

I have a lot of tension in my back.  I didn't even care about the heat feature, I just wanted the massage.  I'm happy with mine.  I just wish there was some sort of a handle on it to help with positioning.