Super Contributor

Pins Found in Strawberries

[ Edited ]

In Austraila They found pins and needles in strawberries in 20 incidents. I sure hope that wont happen here. It is super scary to think of what could be done to food!!!  Smiley Sad

Super Contributor

Re: Pins and Needles in Strawberries

How has no one read this?!

Honored Contributor

Re: Pins Found in Strawberries

Best to slice strawberries because now all the psychos have read about this and will be copying.

Respected Contributor

Halloween isn't even here yet, and we already have psycho's putting pins & needles in stuff.

Back when my Children were small, some of the Hospitals offered to Xray the Childrens hauls of Candy...  Sick that we have to deal with this C-RAP.Smiley Mad

Sorry, I'm off topic.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

Due to usually cold and inclement weather in the Midwest, Halloween is celebrated in schools as a carnival.

Kiddos still trick or treat and play games, but it is a controlled atmosphere-usually very safe.

Honored Contributor

Our area has several carnivals to give the younger kids a safe place to celebrate. We seem to be getting fewer trick or treaters coming to our house. Would not bother me if they stopped coming completely and went to carnivals, etc
Honored Contributor

yikes!  yes scary to think what nut cases could do to our food!!Smiley Sad

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller