Honored Contributor

Re: Pink Eye = Tell me if I missed anything that needs to be tossed out or cleaned

Yes, I went yesterday and got antibiotic drops.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Pink Eye = Tell me if I missed anything that needs to be tossed out or cleaned

@VaBelle35, just stopping here to send best wishes.  I had this dreadful condition about five years ago.  Had to throw all my make up away, you know the whole story.  Hope you have a speedy recovery!  LM

Honored Contributor

Thanks!

I will be on vacation at the end of the month and hitting the mall.  I will make some sales rep very happy Smiley Very Happy

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

@VaBelle35 I hope it's better today!  Hey if you are going anywhere on vacation you could get the new ones and call them souvenirs LOL

Hey I have extra brushes from kits etc that I haven't bothered selling yet.  If there are any I have I'd gladly send them to you.  Better packaging than the 613 I promise!  I felt bad after I sent that that I didn't have anything better...but I did clean it out well. LOL

Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo  LOL @ Souvenirs  I am totally calling it that.

Thanks for the offer.  I'll let you know if I find myself without a brush.  I have 10+ years of brushes from BE kits, so I don't think I have to buy many brushes at this point.  That's why I didn't feel too bad about throwing them out.  I had so many in my stash in triplicate from AD kits that I sold 2 of each of them on eBay last year.  

My eyes look really good today.  I think they'll be great by Wednesday. I was saying in another thread that I have a presentation to do and we are using the Telepresence Room, so everyone can see me around the country in HD.  LOL

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

@VaBelle35 good!!  I am sure the extras @bebe777 helped too.  The eye support is 1 thing I haven't tried yet.  Slowly building a ProCap stash.  I want shelves of stuff like you! LOL

Your pinkeye reminded me of when I was probably 15 or 16.  My sister and I shared make up ( not always with permission mind you ).  We would always think Mom used some too.  Imagine how funny it was when in a few days time, there were 6 pink eyes in our house LOL.  I think we all hid our stash after that!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm sure my sister and I and our mother shared makeup at some point.  This was back in the days when we rode around without seat belts, too.  LOL

Thanks for reminding me, I also added an extra Astaxanthin to the mix as it has Flaxseed Oil in it (200 mg per pill). I'm going all in!

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@VaBelle35 good!!  I am sure the extras @bebe777 helped too.  The eye support is 1 thing I haven't tried yet.  Slowly building a ProCap stash.  I want shelves of stuff like you! LOL

@Suebdoo , lol, VaBelle and I are corrupting you... but in a good way. I started out slowly with Andrew's supplements adding new items when he had his TS values. Since most of them worked well for me. So, much like I am with my Wen, I always have an idea of when my key Procaps TS values are coming up. -- October will be the COQ10 probably bundled with either resveratrol/EGCG.. or maybe ALA as I suggested to the CS rep (but it's probably too late for this year). The second October TS is likely to be a Calcium/Magnesium & Vitamin D bundle. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:
 My eyes look really good today.  I think they'll be great by Wednesday. I was saying in another thread that I have a presentation to do and we are using the Telepresence Room, so everyone can see me around the country in HD.  LOL

@VaBelle35 , I'm so glad that your eye is looking better today!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 hey what's wrong with a little healthy corruption amongst friends. LOL  I appreciate your and @VaBelle35 input.  I am going to get the COQ 10 for sure.  What's ALA?

I still need to start a match a thread one of these days when I am not on the Kindle....I type too slow on it LOL