Super Contributor

Re: Pfizer’s vaccine is 95% effective even in 😻older adults with no serious safety concerns

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I think it will be a long time... 6 months or longer... before the average person will have access to this shot anyway.

Plenty of time to see what negative reactions transpire with the shots being given to hospital workers... front line workers and  nursing homes.. maybe prisons... let them be the "sacrificial lamb" for this experiment...

Not nice.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Pfizer’s vaccine is 95% effective even in 😻older adults with no serious safety concerns

@Lucky Dog wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I think it will be a long time... 6 months or longer... before the average person will have access to this shot anyway.

Plenty of time to see what negative reactions transpire with the shots being given to hospital workers... front line workers and  nursing homes.. maybe prisons... let them be the "sacrificial lamb" for this experiment...

Not nice.

@Lucky Dog 

I disagree. It is honest and many people will do the same. The not nice is that they will give vaccines to people without really knowing about the safety despite what they say in the marketing. They figure it is worth the risk to people. Some people agree, many do not.

Honored Contributor

@Happiness Is Inside JOB wrote:

I am not hoping this happens but I can already hear this commercial ten years from now...

Did you or a family member take Pfizer's vaccine and now have cancer or died?

You need to call XYZ LAW FIRM for representation!

Moving to fast for me.  

I'm thinking it will be: Did you or a family member get exposed to Covid-19 through the negligence of your employer, institution, or other individual? Lose a loved one? Long term side effects? Call XYZ LAW FIRM now to join one of 1,000s of class action lawsuits today.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

I for one refuse to hide in my basement and live in fear of vaccinations. Woman Wink

"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

I for one refuse to hide in my basement and live in fear of vaccinations. Woman Wink

@Porcelain  No reason to be afraid of vaccinations. They won’t hunt you down in your basement or anywhere else. Get one or don’t. This is a free country. Well, at least it is this month.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Porcelain wrote:

@Porcelain  No reason to be afraid of vaccinations. They won’t hunt you down in your basement or anywhere else. Get one or don’t. This is a free country. Well, at least it is this month.

I was being a tad snarky, jokingly using the terms the antimasker hoaxers coin to belittle people who try to avoid getting Covid.

I'm a fan of vaccinations. They've enabled us to head off plagues that decimated populations in the past and have eliminated so much suffering. I won't be the first one to get the Covid vax, but I will definitely get some version of it.

I'd much rather take a tiny risk of a rare side effect with a vaccine than the well known massive and fatal or debilitating side effects of Covid. And I do want to get on with my life sometime relatively soon if possible. I am not an antimasker content with dealing with Covid risks forever.