Respected Contributor

IS this new?  Seems nice but so pricey.  Dana looks great and glad she seems to be doing well.  

Valued Contributor

I really enjoyed the show also. I just wish they would do something about Kerstain and her constant INTERUPTING!!! Not one of my favorite host. 

QVC Customer Care
Honored Contributor

think you can find something just as good for alot less--the brand has alot to do with the price. Don't know much about Danas cancer as I don't follow her or use the products. She seems like she is doing ok. I wish her well.

Honored Contributor

I purchased this, but it is on advance order. Am eager to try it. I use Perricone's skin line, so I felt I could trust his version of a green drink. Hope it lives up to his normally high standards.

Honored Contributor

For that price I would expect it to at least be certified organic.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee I believe his products are organic, if I'm not mistaken. I once ordered his various teas and they were organic. Will see. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: Perricone green drink

[ Edited ]

I have been using this for the past several years.

I was running low and I was about to go to the Perricone site a few days ago to get more and decided to check here if they had it.  And the price on the Q is 1/2 of what you'd pay elsewhere!

So I signed up for auto delivery!!

It is the most delicious green drink ever and I feel so worth it at the non Q price--so at the price you can get it in the Q I couldn't recommend it more highly.

I was meeting a friend for coffee the other day and had an extra w/ me and so I offered it to my friend.  She was super impressed with the taste and went to order some from the Q that night!!

With all of his stuff the quality is very good and I do really trust that the ingredients are truely the best!!

Honored Contributor

I don't see one of these seals on his package. That's why I questioned it. @World Traveler 

download.jpg

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee Oh, you do have a good eye. I'll have to check further into it.