Respected Contributor

Re: Parts of Italy on Military Lockdown

A good friend of my is taking a cruise in Europe at the end of April, the cruise line (don't know which one) will give a 100% refund and she has up until 48 hours before the ship sails to decide whether or not to go.  She said she'll how things go and will cancel.  I think many airlines, cruise ships, etc may be giving people options to rebook at a later time with no penalites.  Unfortunately, my daughter is getting married at the end of April and I hope this doesn't get worse, but if people decide not to come or the venue closes, I'll be heartbroken but understand, peoples safety comes first.  I'm praying it doesn't get any worse.  I also have friend who has a daughter and her family in Korea, her daughter's husband works for the State Department and they are keeping a close eye on things.  I hope they bring the family home soon.  We are a global society, which just makes things worse.  My neighbor is a retired nurse and isn't worried, she said wash your hands, don't touch your face and keep your celll phone clean.  I am but it's not helping my anxiety!