Valued Contributor

Re: Paging - - - - - - "HCKYNUT"

@sfnative

Believe me I could spit nails for you!!

I plan to speak to my Internist Thursday when I see him.....also about this blood clot.  My hands cramp up at night and are unusable in the a.m.  I'm just not a happy camper.  I'm still not sleeping well at night.  Cannot get comfortable.

I hate that you are not well!!

Esteemed Contributor

@highmaintenancejan wrote:

@sfnative

Believe me I could spit nails for you!!

I plan to speak to my Internist Thursday when I see him.....also about this blood clot.  My hands cramp up at night and are unusable in the a.m.  I'm just not a happy camper.  I'm still not sleeping well at night.  Cannot get comfortable.

I hate that you are not well!!

@highmaintenancejan

All the best regarding your Thursday appointment.  Please make sure to calmly express how long and to what degree your depression has affected you.  And the same with the blood clot and hand cramps.  I know through our "conversations" how very frustrated and angry you are.  My hope is that if your physician can prescribe an anti-depressant to get your brain chemistry back in gear, you'll feel much better about things in general and better able to cope with whatever is thrown at you.  Just don't give up!

Please do email me some time after your appointment.  I need good news so bad!

(((HUGS)))

Valued Contributor

@sfnative

P/T 3 times this week...ugh!  Still in pain....not sleeping and the hands and clot are bugging the "S" out of me!!  I know you are in dire straits also....so I won't complain too much.  I definitely know I'm not doing the left shoulder.

Esteemed Contributor

@highmaintenancejan wrote:

@sfnative

P/T 3 times this week...ugh!  Still in pain....not sleeping and the hands and clot are bugging the "S" out of me!!  I know you are in dire straits also....so I won't complain too much.  I definitely know I'm not doing the left shoulder.

@highmaintenancejan

Hi Jan,

I have just a few minutes before my granddaughter arrives.

Geez, it just doesn't sound as though you've been able to push through that pain barrier.  Have you discussed this wih your physical therapist and surgeon. You're past your surgery date enough so that I would hope things would be so much better for you.  I'm so very disappointed for you, Jan.

Saw my knee doc today.  Must get back to you on that.  Leela is here.

XXX

Valued Contributor

@sfnative

I'm at 11 weeks this Weds.  I'm doing good, but certain reaches are still hard, and this blood clot in my finger is throbbing.  Also, my hands are cramping up during the night. (????)  I think I'm doing pretty good on the whole with my shoulder, if it weren't for my hands!!