Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@sfnative

Wanted to tell you that I'm reading a new book recommended here in the boards by Lilac Tree "The Autoimmune Connection."

It mentions autoimmune attack of bone marrow erythropoietin in RA. (This is as far as I have gotten).

The inter-connection of various disease processes is now being more well-known.

Did not know if this book would have any information pertinent to your health concerns, but wanted to mention.💙

@LTT1

Thank you for the recommendation.  I already have colitis, so know that there are issues going on in my body of which I know nothing at this time  Various docs have suspected a number of AI diseases, but all of the tests  have come back in the negative thus far.  I'm very thankful for that.  (Got the colitis from my paternal grandmother.)

Within a year of getting married, I decided to get serious and find an Internist (was still in college at this time). Boy, did I get a winner.  During one of my appointments, I asked him this: if he had the opportunity to revisit his Residency, what would he choose?  Without skipping beat, he said Immunology (and this was back in 1970).

Please let me now how things go for you.  (I need to leave this page, as it's jumping all over the place, making my migraine worse today.)

Take Care.

Esteemed Contributor

@MaggieMack

Thank you so much for your kind wishes  Have a wonderful week.

~Rebecca