Honored Contributor

Re: PT With No Actual Diagnosis

My friend has an HMO and was sent to PT for an upper back issue.

It was her gallbladder.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@Harvard99 wrote:

@LilacTree  I apologize to you for this delay in my response to you.  On Wednesday,  I had an minimal eye procedure, which they botched on one eye and now I have to keep using RX white eye ointment to avoid an infection.  It's hard to see, it's very blurry.

I really hope things are going better for you.  I do not wnat you to think I just ignore posts that people take their time and effort to write.  I will post when I can see and write a better respose to you than this. Please take care. 

@Harvard99 

I surely understand . . , please take your time to get well.  Eye issues plus infection are one of my biggest worries.  I hope it heals well for you.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Trusted Contributor

@LilacTree  Thank you Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2  Any update you can/want to share with us? Hope all is well. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler  DD had a Dr. appt. yesterday and has to stay on the Xaralto for the blood clot 3 more months.  She also said the Doppler done to check for blood clot showed a baker's cyst behind her right knee. As to the stiff left leg everyone says is a back issue, no answer yet. They are still having her do exercises.  She will have to pay for her own MRI if she wants a real answer.  Thanks for asking.  Oh, they are checking her for Lyme disease.

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2  Sorry. I never did get the notification for your post to me. I just happened to be going thru some of the older threads and spotted it.

Thanks for the update. Sounds like there is still some work to be done by the doctors. Smiley Sad