Honored Contributor

PREMIER PROTEIN SHAKES - NEWS

I know a lot of people here like their shakes, so I wanted to share some news .....

Yesterday at Walmart I saw a new flavor ... Cafe Latte .... and each bottle has the equivalent of the caffeine of one cup of coffee!

I don't know how many miligrams (sp?) of caffeine that is, but had to test them.  The flavor is spot on, and I will definitely buy them again for morning protein.  

Honored Contributor

Re: PREMIER PROTEIN SHAKES - NEWS

I always get chocolate and really think the flavor is yuck.  Maybe coffee would be better.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

We all have different preferences ... to me, the Vanilla is the very  best, by far.  

After that, I like the Banana Creme and the Caramel, both of which are surprisingly good.    Never thought much of the chocolate or strawberry.

JMO

Respected Contributor

I wil look for this one.  I like Premier Protein Shakes....a WW leader told me about them.  They are great at about  2 in the afternoon.  I have to drink them over ice though....they just taste better that way to me.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I always get chocolate and really think the flavor is yuck.  Maybe coffee would be better.

@Kachina624   To me, the vanilla is by far the best flavor.  I haven't tried the cafe latte though--will have to try them.  I don't like the chocolate.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624   To me, the vanilla is by far the best flavor.  I haven't tried the cafe latte though--will have to try them.  I don't like the chocolate.

@NickNack 

ITA ....  The best way I can describe both the chocolate and the cookies n cream are that they are just too ordinary.  

Super Contributor

I didn't think I would like the caramel but I do.  I also like the cookies and cream and the cafe latte is on my list. Peeps at work like the pumpkin spice.  I'm not sure I am interested in that 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chips wrote:

I didn't think I would like the caramel but I do.  I also like the cookies and cream and the cafe latte is on my list. Peeps at work like the pumpkin spice.  I'm not sure I am interested in that 

@chips 

Are you sure that's a Premier shake?

ETA:   Never mind, I just saw them on the website.  I'll be looking for them at my stores.

Honored Contributor

I used to make coffee shakes.  Used vanilla shake and added instant coffee and a little sweet and low.  I like vanilla because you can make it any flavor you want.  Add frozen bananas or strawberries.  Oh I like my shakes frozen.  They need to be cold.

Honored Contributor

The caramel flavor is great as a coffee creamer. We buy the vanilla and blend frozen fruit into it...yummy!