Honored Contributor

Re: PREMIER PROTEIN SHAKE FANS?

I like the vanilla if I blend it with some frozen fruit; makes a nice smoothie. The Caramel ones are good when you add some to iced or hot coffee.
Honored Contributor

I use the caramel flavor in iced coffee or as creamer in hot coffee; it is really good
Honored Contributor

buying the four pack of these at Wal Mart is a good way to try the flavors before investing in a 12 or 18 pack at Sams or Costco
Honored Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:
I use the caramel flavor in iced coffee or as creamer in hot coffee; it is really good

@lovesrecess

I'm going to try the vanilla in my coffee ....  let's face it, it's a much healthier creamer!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I thought these were just okay but they did absolutely nothing at all to keep my hunger away.  My stomach was growling about 10 minutes after I drank one of these. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I realize this brand has a big following with a lot of positive reviews but I have no idea who manufacturers it....if the facility is as good as Andrew Lessmans.  His products including meal replacement are the only that I trust - more expensive I guess but I trust him and could never ingest or drink from another manufacturer.