Super Contributor

Re: PREMIER PROTEIN SHAKE FANS?

I recently ordered Idealshape meal replacement. They are certainly not as expensive as Shake and have less sugar. I love the chocolate peanutbutter!! I have tried LeanBody shakes from local retailers and those are ok too. I haven't  tried Premer Protein so I might do so given the reviews.

Honored Contributor

My husband gets me the chocolate ones at Costco.  He's always asking if I drank my protein drink!  hehe - I have days where I just don't want  to eat at all, so at least it's something.

I don't think I'd like any of the other flavors, though.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@KonaKat wrote:

Love Premier Protein shakes. I get them at WalMart and also from Amazon. I've tried the Equate version of it and it is very acceptable. The caramel is my favorite.

---------------

I do the same...Amazon or Walmart and always the caramel flavor!!!

Honored Contributor

I like the Adkins shakes, I use them to make smoothies with frozen fruit!  My favorite is the milk chocolate shake with frozen bananas and T. of peanut butter  ......   delish!!!

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44

Thanks for telling us about these new flavors. I like the Vanilla and Strawberries n Cream I will be sure to look for these. The low sugar and high protein make these just 2 pts on WW. .

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

A twelvepack of Premier is regularly $16.66 at Sam's. They've been on instant discount for several weeks. I bought a twelvepack of the caramel flavor for $12.66. I like it and four dollars off the regular price is a super deal. The discount ends Sun.7/15, so I might go back and get the chocolate tomorrow. They had all of the new flavors.

Respected Contributor

I just stocked up on them at Sam's today, but I can't seem to get past the chocolate.  Always afraid to try other flavors, and there were a lot of them.

Honored Contributor

I was able to buy the Premier peaches and cream and cookies and cream today. I have tried one of the peaches and I do really like it.

@Tinkrbl44, thank you again for letting us know this is available.

Honored Contributor

@MomCat wrote:

I just stocked up on them at Sam's today, but I can't seem to get past the chocolate.  Always afraid to try other flavors, and there were a lot of them.

@MomCat

Not sure what the reluctance is about, but all the flavors are very well done.   Try the vanilla ... if you like, you can always add fruit to it, or make a shake of half chocolate, half vanilla.

I never thought it would be so good, but after vanilla, the bananas and cream and the caramel are my favorites.  Honestly, I wasn't crazy about the chocolate.  

Honored Contributor

@Silver Lining wrote:

A twelvepack of Premier is regularly $16.66 at Sam's. They've been on instant discount for several weeks. I bought a twelvepack of the caramel flavor for $12.66. I like it and four dollars off the regular price is a super deal. The discount ends Sun.7/15, so I might go back and get the chocolate tomorrow. They had all of the new flavors.

@Silver Lining

Wow .... really great prices!   

I'm guessing from the comments here that the Caramel is a very popular flavor.  Every time I have one of those, I'm repeatedly impressed with how good it is!  LOL