Honored Contributor

Just a heads up here .............

Been meaning to post this .... I noticed at Walmart that Premier has recently added two more flavors ..... Peaches N Cream .....  and  Cookies N Cream.      

My protein shake faves are still Vanilla, Bananas N Cream and Caramel, but I tried the new ones and liked them.

Honored Contributor

Re: PREMIER PROTEIN SHAKE FANS?

The cookies and cream are my favorite.  They sell out quickly!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love the concept of this - low carb and tastes good. But the sugar alcohol or something in it disrupts my digestion till I am very uncomfortable, if you know what I mean. 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Man Surprised diaharreha
Valued Contributor

I' bought the Wal-Mart Equate brand of this.  It's cheaper and tastes the same.  But not as many flavors.

Valued Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Just a heads up here .............

Been meaning to post this .... I noticed at Walmart that Premier has recently added two more flavors ..... Peaches N Cream .....  and  Cookies N Cream.      

My protein shake faves are still Vanilla, Bananas N Cream and Caramel, but I tried the new ones and liked them.

I buy the Strawberries & Cream at Costco, good stuff!  

Respected Contributor

We don't have any of those flavors....just the basics.  Now I want to try the caramel.  I like their shakes.  Our WW leader mentioned them to us last year.  Lots of protein and only  2 points.  I like to have one about an hour before I work out.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My husband had these recommended to him by his cardiologist as a meal replacement...we buy at Costco in a box of 18.... much cheaper than other stores in a four pack.....the caramel flavor is great in iced or hot coffee! Just add how much you like and it is wonderful. I add some frozen banana to the vanilla, give it a whirl in my magic bullet, and it changes the thickness into a milkshake...love it...you can add other frozen fruits also. The Premier Protein website shows all their flavors..sometimes it takes a while for them to show up in stores. Premier Protein has a great taste and the low sugar/carbs with 30 g of protein is hard to beat. There are lots of reviews on their website that include other ways customers use it.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:

My husband had these recommended to him by his cardiologist as a meal replacement...we buy at Costco in a box of 18.... so much cheaper than other stores in a four pack.....the caramel flavor is great in iced or hot coffee! Just add how much you like and it is wonderful. I add some frozen banana to the vanilla, give it a whirl in my magic bullet, and it changes the thickness into a milkshake...love it...you can add other frozen fruits also. The website shows all their flavors..sometimes it takes a while for them to show up in stores. Premier Protein has a great taste and the low sugar/carbs with 30 g of protein is hard to beat. There are lots of reviews on the site that include other ways customers use it.

@lovesrecess

Good idea!     Just curious ....  how much is the Costco price for 18 bottles?   

Honored Contributor

You can buy it on their website with "free" shipping but they charge $3 more than in the store . We pay 24.99 usually, but when it is $5 off, I stock up.
Esteemed Contributor

Love Premier Protein shakes. I get them at WalMart and also from Amazon. I've tried the Equate version of it and it is very acceptable. The caramel is my favorite.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.