Trusted Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow I love that. Thank you so much. Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@kitty4me wrote:

Now I still have a Cancer Mass that will need to be removed and he is taking the Upper Right Lobe and some Lymph Nodes. Still a huge and Major Surgery. I'm told the risk with this Surgery is Infection, Blood Clots and Pneumonia. Kind of now scared all over again. Has Anyone had this type of Surgery? Thanks!

@kitty4me

I have never had that type of surgery. Just want to mention that with most any major surgery that Infection/Blood Clots and Pneumonia are always risk factors. Those are not exclusive to this particular surgery. I have had many invasive procedures and surgeries and I was always told these same risk factors. None of them occurred with any of my many issues.

Wanted to let you know this with the hope this might help ease your fear of this surgery. The Surgical Staff always takes precautions Pre-Surgery/During and Post-Surgery to minimize all these risk factors. I won't list these steps, but rest assured that they will all be done for you.

Wishing you the best,

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)