Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 - I'm glad to hear that at least it's not something horrible.  You're a smart woman so I'm sure you'll be able to do some research of your own.

Many times these things can be caused by stress (even if we're unaware of it and heaven knows these past few years have been stressful) or a vitamin or mineral deficiency.  Often those things don't show up or aren't even looked for as a possible cause.  And maybe whatever is causing the symptoms will right itself in time.  Stranger things have happened!

In the meantime, keep posting.  Who really cares about spelling or grammatical mistakes, at the end of the day?   We'll all get the intended meaning.  {{{{Blessings}}}}

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@suzyQ3 - I'm glad to hear that at least it's not something horrible.  You're a smart woman so I'm sure you'll be able to do some research of your own.

Many times these things can be caused by stress (even if we're unaware of it and heaven knows these past few years have been stressful) or a vitamin or mineral deficiency.  Often those things don't show up or aren't even looked for as a possible cause.  And maybe whatever is causing the symptoms will right itself in time.  Stranger things have happened!

In the meantime, keep posting.  Who really cares about spelling or grammatical mistakes, at the end of the day?   We'll all get the intended meaning.  {{{{Blessings}}}}

@Venezia Heart

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland