Super Contributor

Re: Open-wheel ~ Formula 1, IndyCar, Formula E

hope you are feeling better.

I am waiting until I get home to watch the race, lol. Dvr' it because of schedule. Hope it was a good one.

Super Contributor

On 9/22/2014 Rottie_mama said:

I am waiting until I get home to watch the race, lol. Dvr' it because of schedule. Hope it was a good one.

I won't spoil it, but it was interesting. Singapore is such a beautiful race because the track is so gorgeous at night.

A friend of mine is a track marshall at most of the Asian races and a few European. He's so lucky!!!

Super Contributor

On 9/22/2014 F1wild said:

I won't spoil it, but it was interesting. Singapore is such a beautiful race because the track is so gorgeous at night.

A friend of mine is a track marshall at most of the Asian races and a few European. He's so lucky!!!

Might have to take over for him some time...LOL

Nice to see T.S. get cleared, although he will carry that forever, what a tragic accident.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Singapore is one of my favorite races. The track at night is so gorgeous. I am also partial to street races. Great to see Lewis win and take WC lead!
Super Contributor

On 9/24/2014 Rottie_mama said:
On 9/22/2014 F1wild said:

Might have to take over for him some time...LOL

Nice to see T.S. get cleared, although he will carry that forever, what a tragic accident.

He will carry this just as Alex Tagliani has to carry the almost fatal crash with Zanardi. I hope he finds peace.

Super Contributor

On 9/29/2014 CelticAngel said: Singapore is one of my favorite races. The track at night is so gorgeous. I am also partial to street races. Great to see Lewis win and take WC lead!

Wasn't it awesome? Beautiful track!

BTW, I'd rather Rosberg win. I've met him and he was super nice to chat with. I don't dislike Hamilton, I just like Nico better and it seems like he grew a pair this season.

Regular Contributor

That's so cool that you met Nico! Glad to hear he's a nice guy. I'm a long time McLaren fan, so I've got a soft spot for Lewis. ;-)
Super Contributor

On 10/1/2014 CelticAngel said: That's so cool that you met Nico! Glad to hear he's a nice guy. I'm a long time McLaren fan, so I've got a soft spot for Lewis. ;-)

I've met many of the drivers. Mika Hakkinen when he raced in Phoenix and DC, among others, in Montreal.

Honored Contributor

just watched the Formula one race- I pray that Jules Bianchi makes it through. The accident wasn't caught on film but it sounds terrible.