Respected Contributor

Does anyone have an online fitness recommendation they would share? I stay in shape but I want some new classes that are medium level ( I'm 58 with some past injuries), so not too strenuous or fast), and diverse in content. Suggestion appreciated!! Have a great day ! 💐🙌🏻

Trusted Contributor

On utube, I really enjoy Jenny McLendon’s videos.  There are a lot of them, with different degrees of activity.  I love her 55 min interval training - the one with a mat, not a step, but there are lots of others.  I also like Leslie Sansone for walking videos, with 1,2 or 3 mile results at home.  She used to sell on Q, years ago.

Esteemed Contributor

Leslie Sansone walking dvd's as previous poster stated.  I have been doing her dvd's for many years and they are great.   I believe she does classes online too.  Her website is walkathome.com.   Good for you Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

LaBlast dance fitness--they have an on demand option now that has several different levels depending on how many classes you take.  The lowest level offers 2 live stream classes each week and you have access to all the recorded classes.  The next level up adds a couple live classes to the subscription and the highest level, i think you get up to 10 live streams each week.  The Monday and Tuesday live streams are taught by the founder, Louis Van  Amstel (Dancing with the Stars pro) and he does many of the pre-recorded classes.  The other classes are taught by master trainers--I personally recommend any of Lexi's classes.  She was my zumba teacher here in Denver until she went all Lablast.  The dances are based on the ballroom dances and they do incorporate weights in several of the songs for each class.  You can amp up your workout (which Louis shows) or you can dial it back to basics, which he also shows.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Online Fitness

[ Edited ]

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

Does anyone have an online fitness recommendation they would share? I stay in shape but I want some new classes that are medium level ( I'm 58 with some past injuries), so not too strenuous or fast), and diverse in content. Suggestion appreciated!! Have a great day ! 💐🙌🏻

@Skyegirl21 

I enjoy Hot Yoga every morning.  On Zoom.

Also Zumba. On Zoom.

Plenty online Zumba certified instructors.

Good luck.

Respected Contributor

OLD STUFF - 80's Jane Fonda videos are STILL challenging. 

And anything Gilad (the Israeli stud-muffin) his streaming videos exhaust me everytime.  They are great.

Esteemed Contributor

@MoonieBaby I always liked Gilad.  I think I have some dvds somewhere.

Respected Contributor

THANK YOU all!  Awesome suggestions!  Keep it moving!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼💝

Trusted Contributor

Walking Online Workouts is a very good paid subscription site.   

I subscribe to Glo, formerly known as YogaGlo. It is primarily yoga but they've been adding lots of Pilates, barre, and are now branching out into traditional fitness.  It's a website I trust, very easy to cancel and rejoin at any time.  You can build your own collections of favorites and it has a great search engine.

Free on YouTube I really like Lucy Wyndham-Read.

Respected Contributor

Re: Online Fitness

[ Edited ]

Thanks Pilates Lover, I like that it sounds diverse and fliexible- looking into it! 🙌🏻😁