Esteemed Contributor

Re: Oregano as an Antibiotic

[ Edited ]

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

From all I've read the studies have been done with the oil, and at a carvacrol concentration of around 70%.

It tastes terrible and you may want to dilute it in water.  I just put a few drops under my tongue and deal with it.

Cat Tongue 

Are you talking about oil of Oregano?? You can also rub it on your feet and will penetrate the whole body..I used totake Oreganol..thanks for the reminder! Its very potent!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Teddie wrote:

This is what our entire family takes.  I also have the drops, which can be used under the tongue or on the skin, but we prefer the capsules to put in mouth.  It's been used on feet for fungus issues and on a back for a growth that no dermatologist knew what to do about.  It's cleared up all kinds of issues, just within our family. Can also be used on the bottom of feet, including babies, to get into the system.  It's anti-fungal, anti-virus, anti-bacterial. Nature's medicine--truly a gift from God.

Related image

I am ordering some today..Puritans Pride has it and they also have free shipping today! So glad you posted about this..especially good this time of year! It IS a gift from God! xox

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

I have used these 2 products to help knock out the residual of a severe bronchial infection I had - even after steroids and 2 different antibiotics.  I now use them when I feel the beginning of anything funky coming on LOL:

20170112_100425.jpeg

20170112_100438.jpeg

20170112_100556.jpeg

20170112_100711 (1).jpeg

I see that the last image isn't that clear.  If anyone is interested, I will retake the pic and repost it. These really work for me.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

From all I've read the studies have been done with the oil, and at a carvacrol concentration of around 70%.

It tastes terrible and you may want to dilute it in water.  I just put a few drops under my tongue and deal with it.

Cat Tongue 

Are you talking about oil of Oregano?? You can also rub it on your feet and will penetrate the whole body..I used totake Oreganol..thanks for the reminder! Its very potent!

Well, yes, that's what the thread has been about.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tends2dogs

Thank you so much for your recommendation of the NOW Product (I use other supplements from this company which I like a lot!)

Looks like a great product!!!

Oh, and the Ridgecratt product also looks very interesting. 

I am definitely making a note of it!