Super Contributor

Re: OTC Relicore or Lipozene?

Diet pills are a BAD idea......

Respected Contributor

On 3/23/2015 Newnick ame said:
On 3/22/2015 pistolino said:

If you happen to be insulin-resistant, add a tablespoon of MCT oil (medium chain triglyceride) 2 or 3 times a day to your diet. I put it in my coffee - start slow, though, there is a laxative effect that can occur if you start with too much. I can only use 2 tablespoons a day but I sure am not constipated anymore. It seems to curb my cravings and I've lost 10 pounds in the past month.

Interested in this. Which MCT are you using?

I am curious about this also. Thanks for all the info and comments.

Cathy

Honored Contributor

On 3/22/2015 Jackhound Mommie said:

Good Morning Ladies,

Thank you for all the kind answers. Yes I'm using our clubhouse treadmills and have good shoes. I was just hoping for a little something safe to curb my hunger. I eat mostly good food but crave bad, mainly sugar...

Happy Sunday to all,

Cathy

The best thing to do is go cold turkey from sugar. I know it is hard but the more you eat sugar the more your body wants it.

Eat 6 small meals a day, that will keep you going.

Eat lots of food with fiber and protein. Apples are great and you get that chewing action.

When you think I need something to eat, try drinking a glass of water.

Respected Contributor

On 3/23/2015 Sister Golden Hair said:
On 3/22/2015 Jackhound Mommie said:

Good Morning Ladies,

Thank you for all the kind answers. Yes I'm using our clubhouse treadmills and have good shoes. I was just hoping for a little something safe to curb my hunger. I eat mostly good food but crave bad, mainly sugar...

Happy Sunday to all,

Cathy

The best thing to do is go cold turkey from sugar. I know it is hard but the more you eat sugar the more your body wants it.

Eat 6 small meals a day, that will keep you going.

Eat lots of food with fiber and protein. Apples are great and you get that chewing action.

When you think I need something to eat, try drinking a glass of water.

Great advice, thank you!

Honored Contributor

Jackhound, good luck with your weight loss. My husband can't have much sugar , so I just don't buy it.

I just don't believe in any kind of pills. A person must take the bull by the horns and make a life change.

Don't think of it as a diet and what you can't eat but all the good things that you can and how much better you will feel.

If you need support, just come here and give us a call.

Respected Contributor

When was the last time you saw a doctor and had basic lab work -including a A1C-and your blood pressure checked out? I agree with everybody else about diet pills-bad idea- but checking in with your doctor is not a bad idea at all. Poodlepet2