Honored Contributor

Re: O/T: Requesting Prayers for ""Lobstergal""

(((loberstergal)))

Please stay safe.

Super Contributor

Lobstergal, prayers coming your way that you are kept safe through the rough winter ahead.

Some people do drugs. I do shoes....Celine Dion
Respected Contributor

prayers for you, lobstergal. hoping to hear soon that this awful snowfall has come to a stop. please stay safe.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you Everyone for taking the time to post caring blessings and words of kindness to Lobstergal. Will keep you posted.

Stay well and safe!

God Bless - Rebecca

Super Contributor

Hi everyone,

Thank you all so very much and a very special thank you for my dear friend sfnative for asking for prayers on my behalf.

I've lived in Buffalo for most of my 47 years and have been through many snow storms, ice storms, blizzards, etc but I've never been trapped inside my house like this before. As most of you know I lost my DH suddenly late last December and am disabled so it's been a little frightening being trapped inside and all alone. As I type this there is approx. 6 feet of snow now surrounding my house completely and I finally had no choice but to call around today to find someone with large enough equipment to dig me out which will be expensive and the soonest they can get to me will be sometime on Saturday. There have been many roofs collapsing due to the weight of the ice and snow, including one at a nursing home today with 130 residents plus workers inside. 10 deaths in the past 2 days have been directly related to this storm. Please pray for those lost souls.

Bird mama ~ I LOVE those cookies, they look very yummy too!!!

I'm extremely touched by all of you prayers and kind words {#emotions_dlg.wub}