Valued Contributor

Re: O/T: Requesting Prayers for ""Lobstergal""

Prayers and good thoughts go out to Lobstergal. I've enjoyed reading her posts and hope she can come back soon to post.

(((hugs))) Thank you for the info, OP.

Honored Contributor

Sending prayers, positive thoughts, and lots of cyber hugs to (((lobstergal))). I've been there, too, even though none of us walk an identical path. Take care, and let us know how you're doing.

sfnative, You're such a sweetheart. Thanks for the thread.

{#emotions_dlg.wub}To both of you.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor

Sending prayers!! Please be safe and let us know how you are doing as soon as you can!

Honored Contributor

Prayers for Lobstergal right now. May she and her family be safe.

The closest I've ever come to such a situation was in 2010 when the D.C. area was deluged with more snow at one time than it had seen in years. And then my power went out in the middle of the night. In truth, I was terrorized by the thought of being snowed in by deep drifts and freezing to (?).

I was very frightened.

Respected Contributor

May God hold her in the palm of his hand.

Super Contributor

Oh my goodness, how awful. Yes, I will definitely keep Lobstergal in my thoughts and prayers.

Esteemed Contributor

Sending some warm weather ur way. I just saw all the snow-covered streets on the news. If u have someone close by --- maybe they can stay awhile to help out.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks to everyone who has responded. You're all so very special! Each one of your messages is so very meaningful.

Bird Mama - Mmmm those cookies look good. Yes, lobstergal could use some nice sweet cookies about now. Thanks for bringing the photo into the thread.

Esteemed Contributor

Good luck lobstergal. We had our first taste of winter today. Very bad driving. Stay safe! LM
Frequent Contributor

I feel so bad for her...please keep us posted on how she is doing. More snow coming Friday and this weekend it will be warmer and they are already bracing for flooding! I hope she is o.k.