Honored Contributor

Nutritional beverages, including Premiere Protein, Glucerna & others due to potential bacterial .

[ Edited ]

https://www.fda.gov/safety/recalls-market-withdrawals-safety-alerts/lyons-magnus-voluntarily-recalls...

There's a long list of brands. See the FDA page. Oatleyis included.

Honored Contributor

Re: Nutritional beverages, including Premiere Protein, Glucerna & others due to potential bacte

This includes some Glucerna and Premier Protein drinks.  I was sitting here drinking A Premier drink which I just bought last week but it wasn't on the list.  I already had several from the case with no ill results.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Nutritional beverages, including Premiere Protein, Glucerna & others due to potential bacte

@Kachina624 @Try to hold off on using any for awhile. There's a long standing tendency to expand recalls. 

Respected Contributor

Oh No!   We noticed there was no Glucerna on the shelves at Costco yesterday.   Hate to see this since I will be on a liquid diet for 2 weeks after next Wednesday.   Hope to find some that isn't in the recall.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

I use the Premier Protein also and mine were not on the recall list.