Occasional Contributor

Many man say nutrition is the main fact to be well. In other site say nutrition is not so fact. Now I am so confused. What should I do I cant understad. Anybody can tell me what is the actual nutrition fact to be well?

Honored Contributor

Eat a balanced diet, drink enough water, get enough exercise and most of all, don't over eat. 

Honored Contributor

Most experts will tell you and it is common sense that you can exercise like a fiend.  But if you fuel your body with junk and most of us know what that is, you do yourself no favors. 

You are what you eat is a fairly true statement. 

If your body doesn't recognize the food as food because it isn't, you're not nourishing yourself properly and that will foster disease states or turn on genetic predispositions to illnesses you do not want.  That can and will lessen your time on this earth.    

An expert said once, if your great grandmother would not recognize it as food, don't eat it.    

Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Most experts will tell you and it is common sense that you can exercise like a fiend.  But if you fuel your body with junk and most of us know what that is, you do yourself no favors. 

If your body doesn't recognize the food as food because it isn't, you're not nourishing yourself properly and that will foster disease states or turn on genetic predispositions to illnesses you do not want.  That can and will lessen your time on this earth.    

An expert said once, if your great grandmother would not recognize it as food, don't eat it.    

@Laura14   ~ Hello, 

During  ( the several years while in nursing school, along with the many courses relating 'back' to nutrition/ diseases/ illnesses/, that had to be one of the most difficult concise outlined classes for many student nurses to learn easily. Most had to retake the courses .. Xs 2-3...and still with no cognitive understanding.

I absolutely agree with your ! research substance of real physical vital experience from the source, of that particular read.

Good, as in a balanced meal.  Nutrition is almost an obsolete way of lifestyle; no longer of of any consequences to many folks that I come to know, especially patients.

Since I was a teaching clinical instructor, I found very few ( even professionals in their chosen field ) knew 50 percent what their own bodies needed for their particular chemistry.

I have often posted: nutrition or tried to.

BELOW > con't after the 'above' beginning of mine, then after your post ( I happen to see where you posted earlier)...I added more to my post.....

below. Had been in drafts.

@Laura14 wrote:

~~Most would need a personal dietitian to have every vitamin, mineral for their own health issues.

COOKING: I do cook from scratch,-now- and for my family a simple quality supplement. It's definitely a science.

There appears to be too many unhealthy overweight people, many I would view as becoming obese, especially with the influx of unhealthy body mass of many individualized people; diabetes and overweight, autoimmune, syndromes of something else, etc, ++++

Hereditary: I believe 99 percent (VS) what I thought 15 years ago

"note: not here that often but your post WAS very interesting to me".

Margarine is a big no with me; I would rather go organic/ natural /w/ butter..(small amount).

_____________________________!