Super Contributor

Nutri System food tastes good. Marie's choice is really delicious for a diet.

It's not gourmet, five-star restaurant, but Stouffer's is doing the meals and everything my DH and I have eaten has been very good. It is also very filling. It costs no more to add the fruits and veggies than it does to buy everything to cook Weight Watchers. I'm loving it because the main dish is ready, so I add a steamed veggie and a salad or fruit--no thinking, just quick. I serve our meals on smaller plates and we are enjoying knowing we're eating healthy.

I compared all of the Nutri meals with frozen Weight Watchers and usually Nutri System is fewer points than the frozen Smart Ones. Sodium is one concern, but often the frozen has more or is equal to the salt than what I have from Nutri. So I think it's even-steven. If you tried Nutri when the food was not good, give it a try now--the difference is a world apart.

I think the Marie Osmond favs will give us the push we need to get back to portion control and exercise since we really blew it during the holidays! I'm glad we ordered it, and my DH says we're saving on groceries, and that's a good thing.

tea