Honored Contributor
Does anyone have their new model?What do you think of it?I never see it in stores and hate to order such an expensive item without at least seeing it first.
Honored Contributor
if you are talking about their original ski machine I have not seen a new version. Over the years I had 3 different versions of them and use them regularly for part of my cardio workout along with my running and skating. I will check out their website and see what this machine looks like if it is a ski machine or just just another improvement or improvisation of a treadmill.
hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor
It is a combo treadmill and elliptical that they say is the next level of performance equipment
Honored Contributor

Is this it? I wonder in home exercise rooms across America, how many have 2 prominent holes in the Sheetrock??! That takes up ALOT of space! And you know those front swings hit something!

As for the machine....my gym has an elliptical/stair-stepper combo, much like that. I notice once I'm on there for awhile in the elliptical motion, I get a little tired....and unconsciously go to the stair-stepper motion. Personally...I don't care for that feature. It's a machine you might want to try out @ a gym first before purchasing. Good luck!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Honored Contributor
Thanks sidsmom that is it and it sure didn't look that massive on TV.you areright that I better find a place to try it out.it looks space age in that shot that you posted.