Esteemed Contributor

I got the vaccination Monday morning and had absolutely no side effects,my arm wasn't even hardly sore.  Our daughter got Moderna 2nd and was sick and achy for 3 days. 

Anyone have side effects from J&J?

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

Re: No side effects from J&J

What state are you in?

I'm in N.J.  Still waiting for J&J to arrive to my county.  That is the one I am holding out for.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

What state are you in?

I'm in N.J.  Still waiting for J&J to arrive to my county.  That is the one I am holding out for.

We were holding out for J and J too, but lost patience, and got our first Pfizer last Fri, no regrets, no side effects either. 

Contributor

I also took the J & J vaccination Monday.  I found out a local pharmacy received some.  Other than a slightly sore arm, I've had no side effects either.  So thankful to have it and have it over with. 

Honored Contributor

That is wonderful!

My husband was sicker than a dog for 2 days.  Chills, shaking, aches, nausea.

In fact, no one in my family has done well with any of the vac.

Sis had Pfizer and was  sick from the first one.  Fever, and ALL the side effects you can imagine.  She was in bed for 2 days.

2nd dose, even sicker!  Really high fever and in bed for a week with all the side effects again.

My son got Pfizer..#1 sore arm.  #2?  Sicker than a dog an in bed for 2 days.

NOW...all of them had Vid in Nov & Dec.  I wonder if their bad reaction is because they already had the virus.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

What state are you in?

I'm in the Chicago area.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

I got the vaccination Monday morning and had absolutely no side effects,my arm wasn't even hardly sore.  Our daughter got Moderna 2nd and was sick and achy for 3 days. 

Anyone have side effects from J&J?

That's great news! I'm very glad for you. And you're all one and done now. So nice.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you for letting me know no side effects from J&J! I finally got an appointment for this Friday and I have been stressing. I have an underlying medical condition and so worried it will trigger something. This is the shot my Dr recommended I get. By luck, they opened a big a vaccination site about 2 hours away from me and I was able to get in for this Friday. I'm both apprehensive and excited at the same time!! And yes, I am outside of Chicago as well.

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

That is wonderful!

Sis had Pfizer and was  sick from the first one.  Fever, and ALL the side effects you can imagine.  She was in bed for 2 days.

2nd dose, even sicker!  Really high fever and in bed for a week with all the side effects again.

NOW...all of them had Vid in Nov & Dec.  I wonder if their bad reaction is because they already had the virus.

My experience almost exactly, with Pfizer- MAJOR DIFFERENCE? Covid was 4 WEEKS, vaccine side effects lasted less than 3 days. 

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

That is wonderful!

I have read that some 'experts' do believe that might be true.