Esteemed Contributor

Re: No shopping channels in hospital on TV

its amazing what they do in surgery now....your up and about so soon...and going home...when I was a young'un.....low those many years ago....you were kept in the hospital for a week or two for something simpler then what you went through...

glad you are doing well enough to get up and walk around...continue on the road to recovery....hope you get to eat real soon....

Super Contributor

Thanks for all the nice well wishes! I just finished a lovely honey crisp apple I brought from home...was so hungry and all they let me have for dinner was liquids. Learned from my last visit to be sure and bring snacks! LOL! I am a naughty patient! I still feel no pain....must be all the lovely meds I am being given every 4 hours. Smiley Happy Once I can prove to them tomorrow that I can do stairs at PT, I will hopefully get to go home in early afternoon. Resting at home is so much easier in your own bed. I think this is going to be a LONG nite.....Good nite all!
Honored Contributor

They are often not found in hotel rooms either. guess they only pay the cable companies for s certain number of channels. Speedy recovery!!!

Occasional Contributor

I hope you have a speedy recovery! Best wishes!!

Respected Contributor

On 9/30/2014 kachina624 said: Can't you watch on whatever device you sent the message on?

Wondering the same thing.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm happy to hear that everything went well. Hopefully you get to come home today and eat whatever you want. Stay well.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Super Contributor

On 10/1/2014 sparklestar said:
On 9/30/2014 kachina624 said: Can't you watch on whatever device you sent the message on?

Wondering the same thing.

I am Just an old fuddy duddy ....like watching the Boob Tube rather than viewing TV on a Small iPad screen. Smiley Happy
Esteemed Contributor

Sending best wishes for a speedy recovery, gazelle!

Super Contributor

On 10/1/2014 Harpa said:

Sending best wishes for a speedy recovery, gazelle!

Thanks Harpa! I am waiting for PT to come and have me walk stairs etc....prove I am ready to go home! Smiley Happy
Valued Contributor

So happy to hear you are doing so well. Take care and do your exercises.