Respected Contributor

New WW Plan purchased on QVC

I got mine today. After the 3 months the membership is automatically deactivated. Guess we have to go online and sign up with WW on their site?
Respected Contributor

Re: New WW Plan purchased on QVC

I have a question for those that purchased the plan on QVC.  Do you still have to register your credit card information on the WW site?  TIA

Respected Contributor

Do they give you a membership number or user name?  If so, you can probably re-up on the website without losing any of your prior data.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Valued Contributor

@Barbarainnc or buy it again from the Q. That's what I plan on doing because then we don't have to pay the service fee if we purchase directly from WW

Valued Contributor

@Travone no. I was confused by that part, too.

You received the wallet sized digital access code, then go to: ww.com/us/activation and enter the code. no credit card info required

Respected Contributor

@MandyG06   Thank you.  That's very interesting.  I'm in an at work plan.  Even though we pay for a season at work, they give us an activation number, but we still have to give them our credit card information if we want to use the online information.  I don't like them having my CC information so I was interested in this plan. 

Respected Contributor

Well youre paying WW, of course they need your CC info.  Here you are paying the Q no further $ needed.  Also, I dont think you can re purchase the additional months at the Q.  I think just at WW if you want to continue.

Honored Contributor

I thought this QVC promotion was for new members only therefore, could only be used once since you'd no longer be a new member after your three months.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

According to an answer on the products page current customers should just cancel their account before their next payment is due and then follow the process to sign up.

You should be able to use the same account. My current account ended on Wednesday so I cancelled it then. I did start the activation process and signed in with my account but I didn't go all the way through because I"m going to start Monday.

It doesn't say anywhere on the QVC site that it's only for new members so that's why i bought it. If it turns out to be true I hope they allow for refunds. Of course you could just create a new WW account with a different email address.

Trusted Contributor

For anyone concerned about not being able to use this if you're a former member have no fear. I used it today and just signed in with my account and no problem. It didn't ask for a payment card I assume because the amount said zero but I probably have a card on file already so that could be the other reason why.