Honored Contributor

Re: Need suggestions for a multivitamin.

My endocrinologist told me to take Centrum Silver for Women....and nothing else.  He said he recommends Centrum and only Centrum to his patients because he knows the product and has faith that it's easily absorbed.  He explained that there are a lot of very good vitamins on the market but many the key is how well they absorbed by th body, especially as we get older.   He said it doesn't matter how good or expensive a vitamin is if you just pee it out.  It's funny, I never met a doctor who has heard of Andrew Lessman or his HSN products.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@nafecar  This is the best powdered multiple I feel on the market. No taste, mixes in anything from juice to food. Great formula. Only one TBSP a day.  This is the formula I take. They make several others including one rice based for allergic individuals.  I buy  at Vitacost on line, but it is sold most everywhere.  You can get it with iron as well as without.  Also  no fillers or binders  NO sugar or artificial colors etc.

018EDF38-4ADF-43D9-9647-9D200D386779-2679-000003AF6E5B2A50.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

I was actually just googling small multivitamins yesterday because I hate the huge pills. I saw One A Day Petite which is just smaller than the original and you take two. I'll probably try these next time.

Esteemed Contributor

Look at and read about Mega Foods on Amazon.  

They are small not 400% more than you need daily.  I take the one for kids....it does not contain iron but I find the lesser amounts of the same vitamins a plus for me.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I'm very happy taking Andrew Lessman's multivitamin. I can't swallow a pill at all so I just open the capsule and put in a tiny bit of juice.

Honored Contributor

If you are concerned about the RDA (or safe upper limits), Centrum Silver Chewables were the ones I found to be in the safe zone for me.

I took them while I was transitioning from Nature's Code to Andrew Lessman.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Frequent Contributor

Another vote for Lessman One Essential. I can't swallow the huge hard tablets either. 

Anyone know now of a decent calcium supplement that isn't a huge tablet? The gummies have carbs and sugar, so I pass on those.

thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

I have been taking Andrew Lessmans vitamins for years.  I love them.  They are easy to swallow and absorb since they are powder in a capsule without any chemical additive or dyes.

Work great for me and my family.  Thankfully, we never get sick!!

Respected Contributor

I am agreeing with the other posters about Andrew Lesserman's Essential One. It's a capsule with fine powders in it. So, it is easy to swallow and easy to digest.

Respected Contributor

I was taking Andrews multivitamin with the multiple capsules. I switched to his multi vitamin 1 taking only 1 capsule and I am happy. It is a small, easy to take capsule.