Honored Contributor

Re: Need sturdy tv/ recliner table- suggestions needed.

@SouthernBee 

Yep..it also took me longer  also to get box opened and get table out of it..plus later taking it outside for recycling   to be picked up  as it was garbage  and recyling  pick up day Wed. morning!!!  lol

Does he like it,etc??

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : DH loves it. He was surprised. DH just kept looking at it. He loves the color and that it is sturdy. It is a little bit higher than the other table but said he can use it. I really appreciate everyone’s suggestions and information. It has been fun chatting with you. The table has one small scratch on the top edge but with the dark color not really noticeable. Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

@K9buddy : Appreciate your help. DH really likes the table. I need one for my KitchenAid stand mixer.Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

yay!!HeartSmiley WinkHeart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

I am SO glad to hear that you finally found something that works and that your DH likes it.

It is so frustrating and tiring when you are looking for something and can't find it.

So.... YAY!! 

Honored Contributor

@DottieBlue : Yes, Thank you. Earlier DH was sitting in the recliner and looking at the table. He said: What a difference. He likes that it is sturdy and more room for his legs and feet. I tried it in front of my recliner but a little too tall for me cause I’m short. Southern Bee 

Trusted Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@cowboy sam : DH loves it. He was surprised. DH just kept looking at it. He loves the color and that it is sturdy. It is a little bit higher than the other table but said he can use it. I really appreciate everyone’s suggestions and information. It has been fun chatting with you. The table has one small scratch on the top edge but with the dark color not really noticeable. Southern Bee

You can remove the wheels if it’s too high. So happy the table has worked out for your DH. 

Honored Contributor

@K9buddy : I didn’t put the wheels on because it moves easy over the carpet. Southern Bee