Trusted Contributor

Re: Need sturdy tv/ recliner table- suggestions needed.

[ Edited ]

Just a suggestion:  Try the Golden Violin website, and the Solutions dot com website.

Don't give up, if you don't get helpful replies from this thread, start another one in a couple of months because perhaps a poster who didn't see this thread will see the next one.

I sure wish you luck in your search.

Trusted Contributor

Another thought...do you know someone who could build one for you?  Perhaps they could just take a narrow table, put longer legs on it, attach wheels, and molding strips around the edges so things don't slide off.  Sometimes when you can't find "ready made" you need to "special make."

Again, good luck in your search.

Honored Contributor

@jlkz : He has a computer in his computer room and not interested in laptops or tablets. I prefer the comfort of my recliner and the iPad The IPad has cut down on clutter around my recliner. Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

I@DottieBlue : Just checked the Golden violin site and everything is half price- indicated closing store and some items found on Blair.com

Also looked on Solutions but nothing available but appreciate the suggestions. Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

@DottieBlue : Great suggestion but we do not know anyone that could build something for us. DH is frustrated and wants something now. I was hoping to find him something for Father’s Day. I found a regular student desk that had something low on the sides to prevent items from sliding off but it was too large for the area in front of his recliner. Thanks again for your help. Southern Bee 

Trusted Contributor

Check out 488-097 on HSN .  If the size works, maybe you could add some sort of “bumper” to keep things from falling off. 

Honored Contributor

@K9buddy : Thanks for the information. I ordered one in the bronze. Trying to decide what I can use it for just in case DH doesn’t like it. I know it folds up but running out of storage space. I liked the price plus flex pay. Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

@K9buddy @SouthernBee 

I'm going to check out HSN..looking for one also for myself.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Very nice and good choice of colors. If DH doesn’t like it- will be a great table to put my KitchenAid mixer on  when not using it and much easier to move from room to room. Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

@K9buddy @SouthernBee 

Thank you both..

also ordered mine in bronze color...

I was offered a 15%  off coupon for signing up for e-mails from HSN..and did so..

that helped..

so   starting out table price was $60.95

i got15% off.=. i saved $9.14 off price..

S&H  7.50,

taxes  of $3.71,

it only cost me$63.04

Thank you...helping to find and buy this table for mysefHeart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."