Contributor

Need recommendations on ways to carry your Samsung Galaxy when exercising....

I was wondering if there is anything besides an armband that I can use to carry my Samsung Galaxy S5.

Contributor

Re: Need recommendations on ways to carry your Samsung Galaxy when exercising....

I use a Flipbelt for running. It holds my Iphone 5 and should stretch to hold the G5. I really like mine. It has holes that allow you to put things in the belt then flip it over so it is secure. Depending on how you wear it you may want to size up. I bought a small as that is what I typically wear in athletic shorts/pants but I wear it around my hips and not my waist. The small works but a medium might have been better. Also search for SPRIGS on thegrommetdotcom. I don't own it but think it is a neat idea.

Honored Contributor

Re: Need recommendations on ways to carry your Samsung Galaxy when exercising....

On 9/23/2014 LadyEagles said:

I was wondering if there is anything besides an armband that I can use to carry my Samsung Galaxy S5.

I am assuming "your exercising" must be outside and away from your home. I've seen some runners, not for their cell phones, improvise using velcro sized specifically for their body part and the device they are carrying with them.

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

Got to be a square dancer like myself. We wear decorative elastic belts and on the belts we have a purse like sleeve that fits over the belt. I carry essentials on the dance floor and I never have to put down the ""important stuff"" on a chair and forget where I put it or forget to retrieve it.

Honored Contributor

Is there something wrong with the armband?

I know a lot of people who run and they all wear the armband.

Respected Contributor

Here is a thread I started a while back with a bunch of replies. Hope it helps.

http://community.qvc.com/forums/qvc+health+fitness/topic/456142/pagenumber/1/index.aspx

Honored Contributor

I have a back pocket in my running tights. The phone fits only straight up and down. I've had a difficult time finding bottoms with a big enough pocket....nearly impossible. I take the phone for emegency use only...and to time my runs.
Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Regular Contributor

On 9/24/2014 mima said:

Here is a thread I started a while back with a bunch of replies. Hope it helps.

http://community.qvc.com/forums/qvc+health+fitness/topic/456142/pagenumber/1/index.aspx

Good ideas, I read your thread. :-)