Frequent Contributor

Hello Everyone, I was wondering if I could ask for prayers for myself please. Today I have my annual mammogram and I am a nervous wreck. I had breast cancer in 2013 and had a mastectomy so I am always worried it will come back in my other breast. Today is also the 8 year anniversary of my mastectomy so I hope that is not a bad sign. 

Thank you all so much. ❤️

Honored Contributor

@Squirt60 wrote:

Hello Everyone, I was wondering if I could ask for prayers for myself please. Today I have my annual mammogram and I am a nervous wreck. I had breast cancer in 2013 and had a mastectomy so I am always worried it will come back in my other breast. Today is also the 8 year anniversary of my mastectomy so I hope that is not a bad sign. 

Thank you all so much. ❤️

@Squirt60 I hope it turns out to be a very joyous day for you and will keep you in my prayers for sure!  I pray this day turns out extra special for you as a true blessing.  

Respected Contributor

With or without a history of breast cancer,  I think we're all a bit nervous when having our mammograms.  I know I am.  So is my Mom and she's also a breast cancer survivor.  Sending position thoughts and prayers your way.

Respected Contributor

I type too fast.

Sending positive thoughts and prayers.  God bless.

Honored Contributor

@Squirt60  Sending love and hugs your way.

I so admire you and all of the women who’ve had to fight against cancer of any kind.

Rather than stick your head in the sand; you keep up with your checkups.  You are a wise warrior sweet girl.

Take care and know everyone is thinking of you.

Please come back and tell us how you are doing.

Esteemed Contributor

Sending prayers your way.   <3

Esteemed Contributor

@Squirt60 Best wishes to you.  As a breast cancer survivor of 6 years now I totally can relate to the anxiety you are feeling.   Sometimes I actually sob quietly when I'm there.

We both know it is best to grab the bull by the horns and keep up on it.   I wish you strength today and always.

Trusted Contributor

@Squirt60 prayers sent!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Honored Contributor

Totally understandable to be concerned. I have not had BC, but been called back for further testing from several mamms, and that alone makes me a nervous wreck to have a mamm.  You are long passed the 5 year mark,so cause for worry should be lessened. 

Honored Contributor

My thoughts are with you 🙏🏻 @Shelbelle 

~ house cat ~