Esteemed Contributor

@Renata22 wrote:
@NicksmomESQ, how long did these take to start seeing a difference? I’ve only been taking them for 3 days & don’t expect a miracle, but it seems to be a little worse since I started. Very frustrated.

@Renata22 I’m sorry that you’re still having problems.I felt a slight improvement in a few days.It took DH about 10 Days. Everyone is different. 

My problem isn’t gone.It’s about 90% better.Which makes an enormous difference!! I wouldn’t be without them.But everyone is different. 

I’d give it 30 Days.That’s what I was prepared to give it.

Good luck!!

Trusted Contributor

@NicksmomESQ, thanks for your reply. I will continue to try it and give it a chance to work. I only bought the 30 day supply, so I figured by then I would know if it's worth it or not. Thanks again for your help.

It's so confusing trying to figure out what is going on with me. I can be perfectly fine most of the time then I'm not. I am always sick over the holidays, which I would think due to overindulgences. But it starts before the holidays. Crazy stuff. Sorry for the ramble.

Esteemed Contributor

@Renata22 wrote:

@NicksmomESQ, thanks for your reply. I will continue to try it and give it a chance to work. I only bought the 30 day supply, so I figured by then I would know if it's worth it or not. Thanks again for your help.

It's so confusing trying to figure out what is going on with me. I can be perfectly fine most of the time then I'm not. I am always sick over the holidays, which I would think due to overindulgences. But it starts before the holidays. Crazy stuff. Sorry for the ramble.

@Renata22 I totally understand!! To be honest I’ve also adjusted my eating habits a little.That combined with the Lessman enzymes & probiotic helped me immensely.

I realize that this is my result & may not be yours.I notice when my insides do act up it calms down a lot quicker since taking the stuff. I think it’s about balance.You have to find the right balance for your body.I’ve also added at least 20 minutes of walking each day after dinner.For me & DH it seems to kick start our digestion. 

Good luck!! If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

Trusted Contributor

@NicksmomESQ, I would be happy to try to moderate if I just could figure out what bothers me. Sometimes I can eat practically the same thing and it's fine once but terrible the next time. I try to eat well, though I do go off the rails once and again. Sometimes I just say,"Oh well, I'm already sick so I'm gonna eat what I want." Mostly frustration. About the only thing that helps is when I take Reglan and it makes me depressed and puts me out. But I take it sometimes just to get relief.

Thanks for your kind replies. I really appreciate you! I'm very glad you feel better.

Esteemed Contributor

@Renata22 wrote:

@NicksmomESQ, I would be happy to try to moderate if I just could figure out what bothers me. Sometimes I can eat practically the same thing and it's fine once but terrible the next time. I try to eat well, though I do go off the rails once and again. Sometimes I just say,"Oh well, I'm already sick so I'm gonna eat what I want." Mostly frustration. About the only thing that helps is when I take Reglan and it makes me depressed and puts me out. But I take it sometimes just to get relief.

Thanks for your kind replies. I really appreciate you! I'm very glad you feel better.

@Renata22 Have you considered the possibility that stress is a factor? I know it is with me.In the last couple of months I’ve made a real effort to lower the stress . I encourage you to lay off the Reglan.It’s not helping you.

Try eating a lighter diet for a few days.You don’t have to pinpoint any one food as being the culprit. Just start with small steps.Also try walking after dinner.I know how frustrated you feel.I felt the same way.

Good luck!!

Trusted Contributor

@NicksmomESQ, yes that's definitely a factor but right now not sure if it's a part of the problem. Sometimes we don't know some of the things that are bothering us until it makes us sick.

I would love to walk more but I have a knee that needs replacing, a whole other thing. Oh well, it'll all work out.