Valued Contributor

Re: Natures Code Vitamin/Supplements discontinued

I got my packets last week, still shipping them as far as I can see.

That's how we roll in the shire..
Trusted Contributor

I have been on the 90 day auto delivery for years. A couple of months ago I received an email from QVC advising that although they are introducing this "new" single pill they ARE CONTINUING my Nature's Code/Women multi pill packets and that there are no changes to my program. Since receiving that email I have received another auto delivery of the multi pack vitamins. I am not aware that this has changed and expect to receive my next auto delivery of Multi packs in late April.

Cindy

Edited to add: I found the email! Hope this puts this issue to rest.

WEBBIE, please do not poof me, this is meant to help people who are on the auto delivery program!!!

Email from QVC:

Dear Valued Customer:

Thanks for participating in one of our popular Nature's Code Auto-Delivery programs. As you may know, we recently unveiled a great new offering from Nature's Code and the new ONE Optimal Nutrients Everyday team. Together, we introduced a brand new, once-daily multivitamin: Nature's Code® ONE Optimal Nutrients Everyday (TM). This new multivitamin provides a great option for those looking to help fill nutritional gaps and who want the easy convenience of taking just one capsule daily.

Please know that our new ONE multivitamin is not meant to replace your Nature's Code multipack Auto-Delivery program, and that the Nature's Code multi-pill vitamin pack is not being discontinued. Your multi-pill vitamin pack Auto-Delivery plan will remain intact.

In fact, we're excited to let you know that we're also working with the ONE Optimal Nutrients Everyday team to design a new Nature's Code multi-pill vitamin pack utilizing the latest in manufacturing technologies. As we've done in the past, if we do launch a new Nature's Code multi-pill vitamin pack, we'll notify you with the specific details, prior to any changes. Furthermore, there would not be an increase in price to your current multi-pill vitamin pack plan(s).

What's the difference between the Nature's Code multipack nutrition system and the Nature's Code ONE daily multivitamin? Each is a fantastic product but with significant differences:

- Multi-pill vitamin packs are designed to supply higher amounts of B vitamins and calcium and are geared toward advanced supplement users, who often prefer to take their vitamins and nutrients separately and according to their specific needs, based on characteristics like gender and age.

- The once-daily Nature's Code ONE multivitamin offers a single capsule formula that provides various essential vitamins and minerals, but is for customers who prefer smaller sized and softer pills. The soft, clear veggie capsule is available in gender- and age-specific formulas, just like the multi-pill vitamin pack. A complete list of ingredients in the new Nature's Code ONE once-daily can be found on QVC.com.

We look forward to bringing you more great Nature's Code and ONE Optimal Nutrients Everyday choices. For product-related questions, please call 800.688.7709. We'd love to hear from you! For assistance with your current Nature's Code multi-pill vitamin pack plan, please visit QVC.com or call QVC's Customer Service representatives at 800.367.9444 from 7am to 1am Eastern Time, seven days a week.

We appreciate your continued interest in our selection of Nature's Code Auto-Delivery programs!

To Your Health,

The Nature's Code and the QVC Customer Care Team

Not applicable

Same here....not informed. What's going on???? Surprised at QVC.
Honored Contributor

I switched to the Kirkland/Costco vitamin packs. So far, so good.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Not applicable

VaBelle - Thanks for the info. I'll have to try the Costco vitamin pack.

I have been taking the Natures Code for men over 50 for years. I cancelled the auto-delivery option years ago and would call in to reorder the vitamins. Well, I called in this morning and found out that they can no longer be ordered. Soooo, thanks QVC - I've have to give Costco a try.

Thanks again for your post VaBelle.

Esteemed Contributor

I have to laugh. Yrs ago I contributed the fact that I never got sick to talking Natures Code. I even worked in a hospital..

Well.I stopped taking Natures Code many years ago, way back when Dr Talb left, maybe even before that, and guess what......I still never get sick.

Guess it is just my good genes...................... and not Natures Code!

Not applicable

So disappointed by QVC process of informing me about discontinuing of products on auto delivery. A slap in the face from a company i was devoted to for years, honesty was your major selling point but i see that has changed.

Honored Contributor

On 5/1/2014 Billy boy said:

VaBelle - Thanks for the info. I'll have to try the Costco vitamin pack.

I have been taking the Natures Code for men over 50 for years. I cancelled the auto-delivery option years ago and would call in to reorder the vitamins. Well, I called in this morning and found out that they can no longer be ordered. Soooo, thanks QVC - I've have to give Costco a try.

Thanks again for your post VaBelle.

On the Costco packets, I was reading about ginseng and it says you shouldn't take it every day. I'm not sure why they put that in the packet, but I skipped that one and just took the rest. I also split up the white calcium tablets and took one at lunch and one at dinner. I found that worked better from an absorption standpoint.

Since this original post, I purchased Andrew Lessman Women's Complete 100 Max to try those and I like those as well. As long as I can afford the AL packets I will take those but I like the Costco packets as an option if I need them.

I always like to have options Smiley Very Happy

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Maybe after Taub left the product just couldn't continue?

Contributor

I've been on auto-delivery for the fish oil pills for a few years. I just got an email that they are discontinuing the auto-delivery. I have a few bottles in reserve and have been giving them to my large older dog (he was having some problems getting around, vet said they're good for dogs too). Guess i'll get the "good" ones and have to pick some other ones up for him!!!