New Contributor

Natures Code Vitamin/Supplements discontinued

A couple of days ago I found out that my auto delivery for Nature's Code 90 Day Vitamin System for Women Under 50 has ended (A222091). I called CS to skip an order and she told me that was the last and final shipment for this product. She didn't have any other information - just that it was no longer available to purchase. After checking online, there are just 3 Nature's Code products to purchase - none of which are the vitamin/supplement packets. Does anyone have any info on this? Thank you. (Seeing I was on auto delivery for several years, it would have been nice to receive some notification that this product was going to be discontinued. Shame on QVC for not taking a proactive approach in this matter!)

Super Contributor

Re: Natures Code Vitamin/Supplements discontinued

This morning new ones are up - single soft gel tabs instead of a packet and looks like formulated by the safslim lady. Haven't compared the formula to the old one.
Valued Contributor

WOW! That is a TOTAL reformulation. The only ones with the same amounts are the biotin and the zinc. Most have dropped significantly. Very interesting.

Occasional Contributor

I had forgotten all about Natures Code, i use to take them years ago and switched to Andrew Lessman vitamins, because Natures Code was like swallowing rocks.

Honored Contributor

On 1/1/2014 ceekay said:

WOW! That is a TOTAL reformulation. The only ones with the same amounts are the biotin and the zinc. Most have dropped significantly. Very interesting.

Thanks. Im recording both shows to hear what he has to say about the new formulations.

Hopefully we'll have good hosts who shut up and let him talk.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I need to switch to over 50 next order.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I see Dr Rous is gone and we have a ""wellness interpreter.""

Lol

Im out after i finish my box.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I really liked how I felt on Natur'e Code. I was on Nature's Code for years and tried Andrew Lessman's packets and I didn't feel as good/the same way as I did on Nature's Code.

I then went to Centrum Silver for a while and then went back to Nature's Code because I really like the way I feel on those.

I have my physical this month, so after I get my bloodwork back I'll see what the doctor thinks I should do.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

I took the package label to my doctor one visit. Her comment was no one can absorb that much calcium at one time. So I split the white pills and take them at different times. My doc just had me start taking extra D3 to what I get from the Natures Code and regular diet. My Vitamin B numbers were really good this time - probably not so much in the future since that is one of the vitamins they have lowered the amounts on. B is good for stress! And boy do I need it. I had switched from under 50 to over 50 during my time on auto delivery. I too will be on a search for a new vitamin once the Q runs out of the old formulation. Have a brand new box to start in a week or 2. I did not like the guy who replacde Dr. Taub. He looked plastic to me and seemed kind of creepy. I do not know anything about the new rep other than the little bio on the page for the new vitamins.

Honored Contributor

He didn't both me. I have his cookbook and I have made 4 or 5 things from it and they are excellent. In fact, I keep making those same recipes over and over again I can't move on to new ones.

I suscribe to his newsletter as well and it has recipes in it, too.

I think the website is called Optimum Wellness.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN