Honored Contributor

Re: Natural supplement for anxiety..

@queendiva I've certainly had to sit through prayers that put me to sleep!

Regular Contributor

BACH RESCUE REMEDY Drops. You can place a few drops under your tounge as often as you need. My mom & I both used Bach Rescue Remedy for anxeity, stress &  traumatic times in our lives. RESCUE REMEDY is homeopathic, safe & non addictive. There is also a version for pets. I can't recommend this enough. My mom & I carried a bottle with us for years. I'm happy to say my mom & I no longer need to use it . But if we do, it's safe to use again. May you find peace & calmness in your life. Hugs & love to you.

Respected Contributor

@lindseyemmie wrote:

BACH RESCUE REMEDY Drops. You can place a few drops under your tounge as often as you need. My mom & I both used Bach Rescue Remedy for anxeity, stress &  traumatic times in our lives. RESCUE REMEDY is homeopathic, safe & non addictive. There is also a version for pets. I can't recommend this enough. My mom & I carried a bottle with us for years. I'm happy to say my mom & I no longer need to use it . But if we do, it's safe to use again. May you find peace & calmness in your life. Hugs & love to you.

Thanks for info on this lindsey. I'd not heard of it. I looked it up online and aminterested in ordering. There are dif. products---drops, gum and gummies. What would you suggest I start with?   My prob is general anxiety and need help to sleeo.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was reading reviews on Amazon for Magnesiium and some of the reviews mentioned that this particular brand calmed their anxiety - I was shocked - never thought about Magnesium as a calmer downer. 

I picked this brand as it is a type of Magnesium that won't give you diarrhea like the other types.

Honored Contributor

@Azcowgirl wrote:

Hi @dex , what brand do you get, does it work for you ?

I get charlottes web in the gummies and it helps.

Valued Contributor

Magnesium is a good supplement. There are foods that have magnesium such as pumpkin seeds.

Also doing acupuncture is a good thing. Doing yoga as well.

I know in certain parts of the country not the easist thing to do but walking outdoors.

Listening to guided imagery helps as well.

Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

@lindseyemmie wrote:

Thanks for info on this lindsey. I'd not heard of it. I looked it up online and aminterested in ordering. There are dif. products---drops, gum and gummies. What would you suggest I start with?   My prob is general anxiety and need help to sleeo.

I have tried those and they didn't work for me...I think it depends on the level of stress too.

Respected Contributor

Yeah, I doubt any OTC remedy will be too effective but then my prescriptions weren't either, like Paxil.

Trusted Contributor

Something else to consider: a family member outside of our immediate family has dealt with severe anxiety. He couldn’t sleep at night and had a lot of difficult symptoms. I suspected he had an adrenal problem and suggested he go to someone I see. He did and was diagnosed as having severe adrenal fatigue. 

Its something to keep in mind. There is nutritional support that would greatly help. It’s just that you have to find a nuturopathic doctor who understands this and supports you without drugs. 

Trusted Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

@lindseyemmie wrote:

@KKJ  I have the liquid that you put in a glass of water and also the spray that you spray under your tongue. I don’t know how it would help your problems but it’s worth a try. I feel for so many who have these issues!