Honored Contributor

Re: NFL Playoffs Week Three!!!!

I am not a big football fan but looked in once in awhile to check the score. I was in the kitchen making soup and my neighborhood erupted with yelling and fireworks when the Seahawks won. Poor dog is going nuts - fireworks are still going off.

Respected Contributor

Really feel bad for the Packers. They should have won that game. I hope it's not a Seahawks/Patriots Superbowl, although I suspect it will be.

Super Contributor

GO PATS!

Valued Contributor

Great game Packers fans!
Honored Contributor

Congrats to the Seahawks.

On to the next game, Colts/Pats.

Goooo Colts!!!

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Valued Contributor

Our neighborhood is nuts with yelling, whooping and fireworks! I never give up on our Hawks till it's over! It was a great, exciting game. Our team are very community oriented and very active at Children's Hospital. A friends grandson is gravely ill, and several players visit him weekly, not just the big names either. Lots of fun. Good game Packers!
Respected Contributor

On 1/18/2015 sueinsf said:

Really feel bad for the Packers. They should have won that game.

I don't. TRUE CHAMPIONS stay strong & find a way to win til' it's over....which is what the Hawks did today.

GO HAWKS!!!!

Valued Contributor

Still sitting here in shock! Lol. Hubby sat here for a few minutes then said, "I think I'll take the dog out for a walk!". I think he just wanted to gab with the neightbors and see what fireworks were going off! Smiley Happy
Occasional Contributor

Yeah... Let's go Pat's!
Trusted Contributor

My hearts go out to the Packer fans. After my Cowboys loss I felt like a zombie for a few days, then once I snapped out of that, the deep disappointment set in. So I can imagine what the fans are feeling. I don't know what #68's name is, but gosh I feel so sorry for him having to live with missing that onside kick. But GB just didn't do enough to keep the lead and Seattle didn't give up. Congrat to Seattle.

I see the Dallas/Detroit game has been mentioned again and I'm biting my tongue, or rather my fingers not to say anything. Just have to let it go. Hey, "let it go"....isn't that a song? LOL

Hope all my fellow Texans enjoyed this beautiful perfect weather we had today.