Valued Contributor

Re: NFL Playoffs Week Three!!!!

It's almost impossible to beat us in our own house Smiley Happy
Esteemed Contributor

Trent Richardson didn't accompany the Colts to New England for "personal reasons". The team is not saying what those reasons are, only that they're not injury-related. Something is going on, and it's not good. We'll probably learn more after the game; right now the Colts are concentrating on Sunday. I kind of feel bad for Richardson because I was so excited when the Colts first got him from Cleveland. I expected that he would make a big difference. It hasn't worked out, so I can understand that the Colts have to do what's best for the team. It's just too bad that it happened this way. I don't expect Richardson to stay much longer with the Colts.

I'm ready for the game tomorrow. I Have to work, but get off at 2:30, so I'll be home in time to see both games. I have my Colts gear ready.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

i am still in mourning for my ravens.....cant believe we didnt move forward to this week. i can definitely say i am rooting for all teams OTHER than the patriots!

good luck and i will be watching!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Packers and Colts are my choices.

Super Contributor

On 1/17/2015 USC Chick said: Go Seahawks!!

Valued Contributor

On 1/17/2015 sunshine45 said:

i am still in mourning for my ravens.....cant believe we didnt move forward to this week. i can definitely say i am rooting for all teams OTHER than the patriots!

There, there sunshine. We'll be OK. Maybe we too can find some obscure rule to use.{#emotions_dlg.crying} At least now the Colts know what to look for. That Belichek is very clever and sneaky. {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

I'd like to see Colts / Packers, but then who would I pick? I like them both.

Honored Contributor

Well my HEART says GO PACK GO, and GO COLTS!!!!!!

But what I think will actually happen is Seahawks and Pats advance....Rodgers was painful to watch against the Cowboys although he did appear to be a tad more mobile in the second half, and the Hawks D is playing fabulously right now---Rodgers can't get away with that calf injury and tear. Russell will keep the Hawk's offense moving and Clay Matthews will be the key to shutting them down.....

As for the Pats....they have always been a tad sneaky even before Beli came to coach them.....anyone remember the infamous snow plow game.....{#emotions_dlg.laugh} For those that don't heavy snowfall was in progress and the Pat's coach noticed a snow plow and cleared a path for his field goal kicker.....but with the Pat's way of thinking, well there was nothing in the NFL rule book about snow plows...{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}. And so it goes....from Spygate to Non-Eligble players....they are SNEAKY!!!! One thing the Pats do that I like they always game plan and play to their player's strength instead of forcing players to play in a coaches system even though the players abilities don't fit.....The Colts have been playing well, especially the defense the last couple weeks and then there is Andrew Luck...what can one say....a talented player whose star continues to rise.....should be a good game, and might be closer than the "experts" predict......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

On 1/17/2015 sunshine45 said:

now, now sunshine.....don't be sad and gloomy, your team had a pretty decent season..just look down the road from Baltimore and you will thank your lucky stars your team isn't the BIG MESS that mine is over at Redskin Park.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

On 1/17/2015 gardenman said: And the Bears have a new coach in John Fox. It'll be interesting to see how that affects Jay Cutler. I'm pretty sure those two spent some time together in Denver.

Hey GARDENMAN and don't ya know that was probably one of the factors that got Fox the job the fact that Cutler with his contract isn't going anywhere and they probably wanted someone that could work with Cutler....at least Fox can help rebuild the Bear's defense....................

Frequent Contributor

Go Seahawks!