Valued Contributor

My thoughts and prayers are with your wife and you.  Best wishes for the best results.

Honored Contributor

I am so sorry to read this. I will keep you both in my prayers. May she have a speedy recovery

Esteemed Contributor

@hckynut Will keep you and Cindy in my thoughts and prayers. Please let us know how she is doing. And, John, please try and get some rest.

Trusted Contributor

@hckynut: Saying my prayers for you & your wife. I know it'll be hard, but try to get some sleep tonight, so you can be rested when you're by her side tomorrow. Best wishes.

Honored Contributor

That is just not good news at all.I hope tomorrow will brimg answers and relief for Cindy.The two of you have been through a lot together and I will pray that you will both stay well after this problem for many years ahead.

Respected Contributor

Sending prayers to you and your wife. You both have been through so much. I hope better days are headed your way.

Respected Contributor

I am sorry to read this and prayers that they find out what is going on and can get her up and running soon.

Respected Contributor

I hope your wife is feeling better soon

Honored Contributor

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Cindy.  I sincerely hope the doctors are able to resolve her health issues quickly. Take care.

Honored Contributor

Oh John, I'm sorry to hear she is back in the hospital. But glad they are making her comfortable, and seem to be on top of what might be the issues. Having no ideas or answers is frustrating, so at least they are getting things narrowed down. 

I know from years of illness with my dad when I was growing up, the stress and worry this can cause. Please be sure to take care of yourself, and tell your wife how much we all will be thinking of and praying for her recovery.