Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@SilleeMee

Best of luck to you on your doctor visit/tests this upcoming week! I know everything will come out great...but will you let me know?

You are very knowledgeable and you take great care of yourself! You are a great example to me!

Thank you for your kind wordsWoman Happy @LTT1 Yes, I was going to post about my blood work because I am taking a few supps that hope to see working. Thanks for taking an interest in my situation. I am as curious as you are.Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

It seems most things have side effects,look at all the medications people take.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest  you are right, that is why Drs run labs, to make sure you are not getting into trouble with a toxic reaction. Please be careful. You can read about the toxic effect of cinnamon online

If diabetes were that easy to control, there would be no diabetics. It is a dangerous and  even fatal disease, if you aren't tested ,and evaluated by people, that have studied this disease, for years.

I urge everyone to read about it ,and discuss it with their Dr ,before they undertake such a serious step..Best wishes @goldensrbest..I am offering this information in friendship

Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

Why do people feel the need to be rude and mean to people they do not know to assume things, it really does say a lot about a person that does this,something is very off about them.

@goldensrbest- In case of the person in question, I believe that they cannot help themselves.  They can't stop.  It's rather sad.

Honored Contributor

Re: My visit to doc

[ Edited ]

@cherry wrote:

@goldensrbest  you are right, that is why Drs run labs, to make sure you are not getting into trouble with a toxic reaction. Please be careful. You can read about the toxic effect of cinnamon online

If diabetes were that easy to control, there would be no diabetics. It is a dangerous and  even fatal disease, if you aren't tested ,and evaluated by people, that have studied this disease, for years.

I urge everyone to read about it ,and discuss it with their Dr ,before they undertake such a serious step..Best wishes @goldensrbest..I am offering this information in friendship

Thank you,but you also can read about the benefits on line, so you need to take both of the information of it, i am seeing results for now,in 3 months i do bloodwork ,so we will see.Go to diabetes assocation and read ,for one interested.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.

So thankful but wish many others could also have a transplant.

After a long search we finally found a match for my younger brothers kidneys. Its a mixed feeling which is sad on one hand and that is why I feel compelled to share the story.

My younger brother has been suffering for CKD(Chronic Kidney Disease) for a long time and of course we tried hard to get someone to donate; I personally wasnt a match and the hopes were indeed so bleak. On a volunteer program in West Africa 8 months ago(I am a nurse); Unbelievably I had 4 volunteers to donate a kidney for my brother. Beautiful hearts I have never seen, people who have given up themselves for the joy and welbeing of others. My brother just had his transplant done and we are so grateful for Winnie who is our donor.

The sad part is; people die everyday in the community in West Africa and there are no facilities to do transplants even when there are ready donors. the acute shortage od dialysis machine is just saddening with 1:20 persons per machine per day. Imagine a town hospital with just 2 machines for all patients.

While we are healthy, please pray and give back to those who have nothing and If you have a friend or family member who needs a transplant, try to let people know and seek solutions. thanks