Esteemed Contributor

Re: My mother passed away yesterday

Sincere condolences. Sending strength for the difficult days ahead. The void is difficult. Please take care and get a lot of rest. You will find inner peace. Blessings. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Trusted Contributor

I am praying for you. 

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Super Contributor

Hi @conlt ... I haven't followed your journey with your Mother, but I wanted to send you my sincere condolences. I understand your loss and sadness. My dad was in hospice a few short years ago. I do hope they were able to relieve some of the stresses and concern on your family. Our family found hospice to be a great comfort.

May God bless you and your loved onesHeart

Still Tabbycat ~~ Less is More ~~
Respected Contributor

I am so sorry. Heart

Valued Contributor

@conlt  My heartfelt condolences to you and your family. I know how painful it is to lose your mom. I hope you take comfort in the wonderful care you gave her. And may good memories one day outshine the pain of your loss. Comforting hugs 🌹

Respected Contributor

@conlt, I extend sincere condolences on your loss. While I am not familiar with your family's journey through this, I do know the combination of sorrow and relief felt at a loved one's death.   While you'll be on this walk for a time yet, it is good to read your faith of your mother's renewed wholeness.  I believe that, too.  

If it helps--and I hope it does at least some--my view on passing is not of death being an ending.  I see it as a graduation.  After all, that's what Seniors do.  We graduate to higher learning.  

Love and Peace to you and yours, @conlt                --Mrs. G.

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Respected Contributor

'Like a leaf falling from a tree, she allowed herself to let go. There was no effort, there was no struggle. It wasn't good and it wasn't bad. It was what it was, and it is just that. In the space of letting go, she let it all be. A smile came over her face. A light breeze blew through her. And the sun and the moon shone forevermore.'

Sincere condolences for your loss.

Respected Contributor

@conlt 

I'm so sorry for your loss.  Sending you hugs during this difficult time.  My mother passed away 12 years ago this week and I miss her everyday.  Heart

Honored Contributor

So sorry to hear the loss of your mother. My thoughts & prayers are with you & your family. 

Honored Contributor

Please accept my sincere condolences.    di

♥Surface of the Sun♥