Respected Contributor

My mother passed away yesterday

[ Edited ]

Many of you were following my post about my mother being so sick and my struggles about choosing hospice for her. Many were praying for us, even from last year and I truly appreciate those prayers and thoughts.  3 weeks ago, I did chose hospice and we were able to spend some quality time with her before she became unable to communicate 4 days ago. After that we sat and held her hand, stroked her head, kissed her and continued to talk with her. She passed away peacefully yesterday at 7 AM. My heart is broken but I am happy that she is out of that old body that restricted her and now she is whole again. :Thank you from the bottom of my heart. 

Honored Contributor

Re: My mother passed away yesterday

(((((((( @conlt )))))))))) I am so sorry.

Respected Contributor

So sorry @conlt  to hear the news of your Mom passing...continued prayers of comfort and peace for the you and your family during this time is transition.

Respected Contributor

We will hold you close in our thoughts and in our hearts and especially in our prayers.

Esteemed Contributor

I am so sorry for your loss.  Losing your mother is one of the hardest parts of life.  It sounds as if you had a wonderful relationship with her and took good care of her.  That is a priceless gift.  Not everyone is blessed to have that.  

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Occasional Contributor

My condolences - sorry for your loss.  We are never ready to say goodbye.  

Esteemed Contributor

So sorry for this terrible loss.  You sound as if you were a good daughter and did all you could....your thoughts about her being whole again brought tears to my eyes.

What a wonderful way to remember her.

Trusted Contributor

@conlt I am so sorry for your loss.

Trusted Contributor

I am so very sorry for your loss!

Esteemed Contributor

So sorry for your loss.  You should have no regrets as you took good care of her and were with her until the end.  That should bring you peace and comfort.  She knows you were there for her.  Blessings to you.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead